Domain transfers...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

x3knet

Established Member
Impact
1
Lets say I win an auction and I get the domain... the registrar is from some wierd registrar.. lets say stargate.com

When I win the auction, would I have to set up a startgate account or could they push it to one of my enom, namecheap, or godaddy accounts?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Ah HA! CoolHost to the rescue!! Thanx man, lol.

**EDIT**

But what if I'm looking to spend no money at all, the free Enom account is the one to go with right?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by x3knet
But what if I'm looking to spend no money at all, the free Enom account is the one to go with right?

Corrrect.
As previously mentioned, the ($8.95) Enom Reseller accounts are free ... only when you plan on registering/renewing/transferring will you need "Enom Bucks" (converted from the min. $100.00 refill).
Okie Dokie?
B-)
 
0
•••
Ahh, I understand.. thanx coolhost! :kickass:
 
0
•••
:lala:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back