Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

opinion Domain Tools

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
2,906
I've searched but have not found this domain tool, does it exist?
I want to be able to put my entire portfolio of names into a search box which will spit out the following whois information:

  • all the domains that are taken with other extensions (for example- if I own example.com it would give me the whois of example.net/.org/etc)
  • all taken domains with keywords attached (like iexample.com, bestexample.com, examplereviews, 1example, etc)
  • all taken domains with missing singular or plural (like examples.com if I own example.com)
Also, is there a way to quickly get whois info without having to go to a site to look it up, in other words, can I highlight a domain name and then alt-click it to get an option of "search whois"- similar to how you can alt-click and "search google for ..."

Thanks so much!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone have any idea here?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back