NameSilo

Domain tools crashing? Go Daddy and Hosterstats

Located in Domaining Reviews, started by ThatNameGuy, May 13, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (15-30%) Gold Account

Two of the tools I use are having problems. First, Go Daddy's appraisal/valuation tool seems to have a glitch? Domains that I own or are looking to buy have dropped in value 80 - 90? I have a request into them to see what's up?

On another note....access to Hosterstats has been very sporadic and I can't access it at all right now. Note that I was having similar issues with Namebio, and until I renewed my subscription I was locked out which should not have been the case.

I know all three of these sites owners follow NP, and hopefully they will let us know what's happened.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jmcc

jmcc Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The site has been up and down over the last few days due a few botnets trying to download about 2.5 million pages.

Regards...jmcc

3. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (15-30%) Gold Account

Thanks John....i luv your site and I luv Ireland where I've made a new friend in NP member ReddStag. I hope you're well, and I hope someday we can have a pint or two together....maybe a zoom toast:xf.wink:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice