Dynadot

discuss Domain sold $12,760

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satyadeep singh

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I am Satyadeep Singh.
I am in this Business for a while but can't understand some of domain sold huge but some not, i am on learning of domain business.
According to Namebio.com - arto.com sold $12,760 on sedo and aout.com sold $1,325 on Namejet
why this happens how can understand and learn which one is good and which is bad?
I want to know your opinion about this?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
arto.com is a 4 letter domains and most of them seem to be selling at a high price.

aout.com - "aout " is the french word for the month "August"

•••
It
Hi, I am Satyadeep Singh.
I am in this Business for a while but can't understand some of domain sold huge but some not, i am on learning of domain business.
According to Namebio.com - arto.com sold $12,760 on sedo and aout.com sold $1,325 on Namejet
why this happens how can understand and learn which one is good and which is bad?
I want to know your opinion about this?

Thanks.

It depends on what the buyer is willing to pay. And just because two domains have the same number of letters doesn't mean they'll be priced similarly. When I first of all saw arto.com, I thought of an Arts collection website or the like. Aout didn't really click with me. I don't even know how to pronounce it.

Last edited:
•••
easy to pronounce easy to spell makes it a very brandable, short name

•••
Not sure if it is related, but Arto is a common Finnish first name, also a nice pronounceable 4L.

•••
can i judge domain for how old they are and CF and TF and google keyword and etc

•••
can i judge domain for how old they are and CF and TF and google keyword and etc

•••
Arto.com is a nice 4L pronounceable, very brandable too
Aout.com is just a 4L name, hard to pronounceable, hard to spell if you heard someone say it, not very brandable

Hope that helps

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back