IT.COM

various Domain Sales: Oath.net, HomeAtLast.com + More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
WonderfulKids.com has been acquired from BuyDomains. The domain transferred to SafeNames and has now transferred to MarkMonitor under generic whois data. The Wonderful Company would be potential buyers.
Sati.com which I mentioned earlier about selling at Sedo for $100,000 is now live and was a domain name upgrade from DrinkSati.com. The website is more of a blog format than offering an actual product right now.
StorkServices.com has been acquired by a currently unknown CSC Corporate Domains client. The singular domain, StorkService.com I had reported was acquired in a April 14, 2017 Domain Movers article. Both domains were owned by the same individual.
WDINCO continues selling domain names and this time has sold VBVB.com via NameJet but this one didn’t sell for much, with a sales price of only $2,609. They sold VRVR.com for $40K and 9040.com for $23,210. They also sold a few .net domains...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I wish I knew how much Verizon paid for Oath.net to know how serious they are about the Oath.com rebranding for their AOL / Yahoo assets

Last edited:
•••
Back