IT.COM

.com Domain Sales: LTG.com, Recover.com + More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Unilever Plc has acquired DessertDelivery.com. The domain name held an offering price of $2,419 and was acquired via Afternic. Unilever has been actively buying domain names in relation and also acquired IceCreamNow.com, IceCreamDelivery.com and registered IceCreamQuick.com within the past month or so.
Babs Trading Co. has acquired Snabb.com at domain name aftermarket service Sedo for $2,200 EUR.
MyXR.com has sold at Sedo for $17,000 and a “Augmenting Soon” page has been launched on the domain. XR is often referred to as “Extended Reality”, which includes AR, VR, Mixed, Cinematic etc.
Tulip.com which I mentioned had sold, has moved out of Escrow.com and was acquired by suspected buyers, Tulip Retail. Tulip.com is now forwarding to Tulip.io currently and I would expect them to switch over soon. Tulip Retail recent had a $40 million dollar B round of funding.
TheStyleBureau.com has been acquired by a currently unknown MarkMonitor client. The domain was listed for sale via Afternic for $1,426.
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the recover.com name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back