Dynadot

strategy Domain renewal tricks???

NameSilo
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Are there any tricks to get a sale during domain renewal?

I often see expired domains are sold at a high price.

If a good domain is being expired in 19th September, Should I renew it before that day? or I get late to renew in the grace period?

Will this help to get my domain more attention? So some potential buyer may see my domain and shortlist it which will end up with getting me an offer at last.

I never found anyway. Would you like to share your secret tips to me about renewal and sale

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You'll waste precious time, rather focus your efforts on the best potential prospects ... closing deals. Focus on what they're (prospects) looking for (rebranding/branding trends, industry) in the actual relationship with your domain names. Cultivate portfolio (reg./acquire profitable <backed up with research> potential names).

Good luck! (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Expired domains don't necessarily sell high, otherwise there will not be any deleted domains. Exceptions are LL,LLL,LLLL.com, LLL.IN, etc

IMO, Sometimes people get BIN offers near or after renewal becasue they to see if they can be drop caught.

•••
Most domainers (including myself) really hate it when people do that. Basically we waste time thinking we'll get the domain on expired auction and then the person renews it. Very VERY few domains are good enough that people will contact you .. if you're at the point where you are doing this deliberately, then this will almost certainly make a difference. Of the very few that get offers, most were likely from companies that built out the site and closed down, or domains that likely already had offers in the past.

In the end it's going to be a big waste of time and you'll also get a lot of people angry.

I often see expired domains are sold at a high price
Remember that 100,000 domains expire every day .. the ones that go for high prices are a tiny tiny minority,

•••
Hi

a couple of names i dropped, went to auction at NJ
and i got paid a portion from those sales.

who's your registrar :)

imo....

•••
Hi

a couple of names i dropped, went to auction at NJ
and i got paid a portion from those sales.

who's your registrar :)

imo....
Now I am thinking of three domain in EPik.

How that work.

How to contact namejet about that.
Enlighten us

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back