Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain redirects

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

IdahoFarmer

mmm ... Pizza ....Established Member
Impact
5
Hello all...

If you do a http redirect from domainA to domainB does this negatively affect the SEO of domainB? What is the best way to accomplish this as I have two very similar domains that I want to go to one site.

Thanks in advance!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IdahoFarmer said:
Hello all...

If you do a http redirect from domainA to domainB does this negatively affect the SEO of domainB? What is the best way to accomplish this as I have two very similar domains that I want to go to one site.

Thanks in advance!


A question i have asked myself in the past as well.....anyone?....anyone?
 
0
•••
What is SEO?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
If you are going to use redirect I would suggest that you use 301 redirects if you are concerned about beeing penalized by search engines.

SW
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back