Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain redirects

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

IdahoFarmer

mmm ... Pizza ....Established Member
Impact
5
Hello all...

If you do a http redirect from domainA to domainB does this negatively affect the SEO of domainB? What is the best way to accomplish this as I have two very similar domains that I want to go to one site.

Thanks in advance!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IdahoFarmer said:
Hello all...

If you do a http redirect from domainA to domainB does this negatively affect the SEO of domainB? What is the best way to accomplish this as I have two very similar domains that I want to go to one site.

Thanks in advance!


A question i have asked myself in the past as well.....anyone?....anyone?
 
0
•••
What is SEO?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
If you are going to use redirect I would suggest that you use 301 redirects if you are concerned about beeing penalized by search engines.

SW
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back