IT.COM

Domain quotes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Write a domain quote or oneliner that will motivate or inspire others.

Here I go

"When whole world let me down domaining saved me."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
“It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.”
― W.C. Fields

“What's your name,' Coraline asked the cat. 'Look, I'm Coraline. Okay?'
'Cats don't have names,' it said.
'No?' said Coraline.
'No,' said the cat. 'Now you people have names. That's because you don't know who you are. We know who we are, so we don't need names.”
― Neil Gaiman

“names are a way to keep people in your mind”
― Maggie Stiefvater, Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception

•••
Friends don't let friends, drunk domain!

(put the cocktail down and slowly step away from the keyboard!)

Last edited:
•••
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

•••
•••
"Domains have and will continue to go up in value faster than any other commodity ever known to man” - Bill Gates

•••
•••
shit happens.... now make it smell like roses

•••
Give it your best. Don't let it get the best of you.

•••
"Out there is a fortune waiting to be had...if you think I let it go, your mad...you got another thing coming"

•••
"If four things are followed - having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance - then anything can be achieved' - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish" - Rashmi Bansal.

•••
I'm not in business to sell domains to make a quick buck I'm in business to find great people who will buy domain names from me for life!

•••
"A domain is worth what the "right" buyer will pay."

"The game isn't $8 into $25, the game is $8 into x,xxx-xx,xxx, patience grasshopper."

"Pointing your domains somewhere where buyer information doesn't get passed back to you is insanity, stop letting your domain traffic build others end user databases/profit margins when that traffic could be building your own commission free recurring revenue sales stream."

"Acquisition cost plays no factor in determining a sales price, if ya scooped a gem at $8 ya still sell for the full value, early bird gets the fat worms"

"Test, Analyze, Adjust, Profit"

"Domains have and will continue to go up in value faster than any other commodity ever known to man” - Bill Gates

http://www.ricksblog.com/2009/03/who-really-said-it-just-to-set-the-record-straight/#.Wo0RS6inGM8

•••
"A domain is worth what the "right" buyer will pay."

"The game isn't $8 into $25, the game is $8 into x,xxx-xx,xxx, patience grasshopper."

"Pointing your domains somewhere where buyer information doesn't get passed back to you is insanity, stop letting your domain traffic build others end user databases/profit margins when that traffic could be building your own commission free recurring revenue sales stream."

"Acquisition cost plays no factor in determining a sales price, if ya scooped a gem at $8 ya still sell for the full value, early bird gets the fat worms"

"Test, Analyze, Adjust, Profit"

http://www.ricksblog.com/2009/03/who-really-said-it-just-to-set-the-record-straight/#.Wo0RS6inGM8
I love this. Thanks

•••
"I can't believe no-one's registered this gem"

•••
“Names that tell stories have been worth millions of dollars. So a great deal of research often precedes the selection of a name.” Claude Hopkins

•••
•••
"I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket (keep up)
So many pretty girls around me and they waking up the rocket (keep up)"
-Bruno Mars-

•••
front.jpg
domainrenewal

•••
"Selling your domain now for sure at a descent profit it's always better than holding it for a higher offer that may never come." - Will

•••
Back