IT.COM

Domain question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
ok so i'm not new to webdesign or anything, ive done it for years. But ive always been satisfied with being a subdomain. But now, i'm starting up a website in order to try and bring back good music to the radio and it'd be silly not to have a domain. Now being 16 year old kid, i really have no way to get money online, no credit card or anything... I sort of need this domain quickly. My question is, does anyone know of an alternative way to get a domain quickly. I mean i know i can purchase one with np$'s, but it'll be at least like a week or 2 before i have enough for the domain i need. Would someone be willing to give me a loan or something? Are you allowed to do that that here? Thanks guys i really appriciate it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can easy win some NP$ in the NP$ incentives and you have already 143 NP$, it's a good start.

I'll PM you an offer.

•••
yeah thats where i gota a bunch of my np's.

•••
Mike, you could always offer web design services as well for NP$, since you're a designer. That's just another possibility to earn some NP$ so you can buy a name. Best of luck. :)

•••
Forget to post here to say Mike accepted my offer so he has his domain now ;)

•••
Yeah i have my domain thanks to David! Thanks again

•••
streetblader51 said:

Nice of you David!

Mike: Care to share with us the name you just regged?

ST

•••
•••
Coastalguy said:
streetblader51 said:

Nice of you David!

Not so nice. I don't give him the name. I sold the name with some conditions which have to remain confidential. So don't PM me for free domain, I'm not generous :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back