Dynadot

question Domain price listed premium in Squadhelp

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

korrinti

Established Member
Impact
Hi if the domain is accepted in squadhelp's premium list but the price proposed by squadelp is not to your liking and much less than what you have already quoted, what should you do if you want to reject the price suggested by squadhelp and increase it later? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just leave it be and your only option is to wait until you have enough domains on the platform to get to the tier that allows you to change your own desired prices.

Consider the price given carefully and be sure your expectations are realistic . They tend to price very low but its often for fresh regs which is reasonable.

If you are looking to sell faster accept the price (or list elsewhere at your price Afternic DAN etc.)

Last edited:
•••
Just leave it be and your only option is to wait until you have enough domains on the platform to get to the tier that allows you to change your own desired prices.

Consider the price given carefully and be sure your expectations are realistic . They tend to price very low but its often for fresh regs which is reasonable.

If you are looking to sell faster accept the price (or list elsewhere at your price Afternic DAN etc.)
thank you for your feedback, i have a choice between "reject" or "approve and publish instantly". if i choose "reject" what will they do?

•••
As far as I know, you can increase the proposed price yourself by 20 percent - If you choose "reject" they do nothing

•••
As far as I know, you can increase the proposed price yourself by 20 percent - If you choose "reject" they do nothing
thank you for your feedback, if i choose "reject" the domain will be deleted by squadhelp?

•••
I'm not sure but you can remove it yourself if you want

•••
Hi if the domain is accepted in squadhelp's premium list but the price proposed by squadelp is not to your liking and much less than what you have already quoted, what should you do if you want to reject the price suggested by squadhelp and increase it later? Thanks
Based on their article, no need to reject. You can set your own selling price. Just the commission charged will be decided based on the approved price.

Check the variable commission model for premium domain. Search for the below link
en/articles/4393509-variable-commission-model-premium-domains

•••
Depending on your account level in SH you can increase the price with up to 100% yourself. Furthermore you may schedule price increases every 6 months.

Or simply reject and ask for a higher list price.

•••
Thank you, how to do this if i refuse i don't know if they give this possibility or they ignore the domain name?
Based on their article, no need to reject. You can set your own selling price. Just the commission charged will be decided based on the approved price.

Check the variable commission model for premium domain. Search for the below link
en/articles/4393509-variable-commission-model-premium-domains
I already offered the price but when they accepted the domain after its review they put another price much lower than what I already mentioned.

•••
Depending on your account level in SH you can increase the price with up to 100% yourself. Furthermore you may schedule price increases every 6 months.

Or simply reject and ask for a higher list price.
how to do this, if i refuse the price they offer i don't know if they give this possibility or they will ignore the domain?

•••
Thank you, how to do this if i refuse i don't know if they give this possibility or they ignore the domain name?

I already offered the price but when they accepted the domain after its review they put another price much lower than what I already mentioned.
As per their article which was updated last week, it says you can mention your own price and commission will be charged according to that price range.
Search for 'Variable Commission Model' in their help/ search for articles page and have a look. Also confirm with their support once for confirmation and check if you have the option to increase the price from your side.

•••
As per their article which was updated last week, it says you can mention your own price and commission will be charged according to that price range.
Search for 'Variable Commission Model' in their help/ search for articles page and have a look. Also confirm with their support once for confirmation and check if you have the option to increase the price from your side.
Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back