Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroon Bhattia

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys

Just wanted to highlight / display my domain portfolio. Check it out on Dombuzz.com and let me know what you think.

http://dombuzz.com/

Thanks

Aroon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Glad to see people developing domain sales sites. Hope you can sell from the page. Only comments are the navigation you might make easier and you might want to change your logo. It has .Gov and .Edu which I don’t believe will ever see the secondary market.

•••
Glad to see people developing domain sales sites. Hope you can sell from the page. Only comments are the navigation you might make easier and you might want to change your logo. It has .Gov and .Edu which I don’t believe will ever see the secondary market.
Hey, thank you, appreciate the response buddy.

•••
Hey, thank you, appreciate the response buddy.

Glad to see people putting in the time to develop, as it is a long term investment in your own business. It’s great to see self employment and entrepreneurial people. Keep at it and read everything you can on the forum.

•••
with no offence...

Site is good...

domains are bad.

Pathetic actually.

•••
Decentralized Crypto (.com) is probably your best bet. The rest can take a backseat, and I'd focus on that one along with acquiring some better names.

•••
with no offence...

Site is good...

domains are bad.

Pathetic actually.

What's wrong with maturewhiskey.com, whiskycentre.com, Tunnel88.com (which is a landmark in China), newbuilddevelopment.com (as the house market has alot of demand), DecentralizedCrypto.com and centralizedcrypto.com..........

•••
Decentralized Crypto (.com) is probably your best bet. The rest can take a backseat, and I'd focus on that one along with acquiring some better names.
Thanks, wouldn't you put centralizedcrypto.com and DigitalCashBanking.com up there?? It' all crypto / payment related. Appreciate your response by the way.

•••
Thanks, wouldn't you put centralizedcrypto.com and DigitalCashBanking.com up there?? It' all crypto / payment related. Appreciate your response by the way.
I don't necessarily like CentralizedCrypto.com, as centralization is the opposite of what the crypto community is trying to achieve -- hence the reason why I own Decentralization.co & not Centralization.co :) The other name is too long/redundant imho.

Last edited:
•••
I don't necessarily like CentralizedCrypto.com, as centralization is the opposite of what the crypto community is trying to achieve -- hence the reason why I own Decentralization.co & not Centralization.co :) The other name is too long/redundant imho.
Fair enough, thanks for that :)

•••
CentralizedCrypto.com has enormous possibilities. Blockchain may not be the only ledger for cryptocurrency.

•••
CentralizedCrypto.com has enormous possibilities. Blockchain may not be the only ledger for cryptocurrency.
Thanks, I kind of had ripple in mind when registering this domain, since then, ripple has doubled. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back