Dynadot

Domain Portfolio Listing Website

NameSilo
Watch

SeverusScrape

Impact
I am hoping the pros here can help me.

If you have a portfolio of domains, say > 5000 and are looking to create a website that allows users to search, filter and ultimately buy your domain does anyone know of any off the shelf solutions available for this that allows some level customization.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Search for FolioTrader on CodeCanyon

Probably the best out of the box domain selling script to start your own website. It has a bulk upload option to add lots of domains at one time.

•••
DomainMarketPro.com

They are doing a lot of updates at the moment. Check them out. Contact @TCK

•••
Efty.com
SquadHelp WLM
efty costs money when there are free...

eats your profit and no stats that efty is better than the free ones

•••
efty costs money when there are free...

eats your profit and no stats that efty is better than the free ones

I'm not promoting Efty or any other service. A member asked a question and I simply answered with the services I know about. I can't really discuss which is better as I don't use any of them.

•••
You can try HiDomainer, it is easy to use, support multi-language, PayPal/Escrow Integrated and Cryptocurrency Payment.
Here is the DEMO: http://demo.hidomainer.com/

•••
•••
We will be launching WPDMP soon. It allows you to build a sales site on WordPress. The pricing is very reasonable/affordable. If you would like to receive announcement when it is released, send me a DM with your email. You can check it out here:

https://wpdmp.com

•••
We will be launching WPDMP soon. It allows you to build a sales site on WordPress. The pricing is very reasonable/affordable. If you would like to receive announcement when it is released, send me a DM with your email. You can check it out here:

https://wpdmp.com

The demo looks like there are no individual pages/posts for individual domains, just a lightbox type pop up?

I would want an individual page to forward traffic to

Also, implementing a stats plugin into this to see what domains are getting traffic

•••
The demo looks like there are no individual pages/posts for individual domains, just a lightbox type pop up?

I would want an individual page to forward traffic to

Also, implementing a stats plugin into this to see what domains are getting traffic
Yes there will be an option for individual pages where you can toggle off the modals. Or you might want to have both.

•••
It costs $1,600-$3,600....you can get a comparable script for $50
In fact, there are many free domain name scripts that can be used, and it is impossible to generalize.

•••
•••
There are many options for listing your domains. From DIY to free to paid. I haven't seen a free one that is any good. Your choice should depend on your goals, strategy, and requirements. It is different for a casual domainer than it is for someone who is doing this as a business model. You have to also consider how valuable is your time. And you also need to consider the technical side of things. Free scripts are very buggy, have poor or non-existent security, and can easily be exploited through SQL injection, hacking, DDOS, etc., and they are unlikely to be supported or updated.

Last edited:
•••
Back