Dynadot

information Website Template For Domain Portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact
Do you know of any decent (preferably free) website templates for a domain portfolio? I keep flip flopping while making a domain website, but was curious if there are any decent templates.
I have access to Wordpress or anything else through softaculous.
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hear great things about Efty.com as you can keep all your domains as a catalog within there platform and they have some great page templates. I was planning to look further into it myself as well. Currently I use Bodis.com and it just forwards to the sales page which has visitors submit offers for the domain.

- Will

•••
For me, there are 3 meanings for 'domain portfolio'

a) An interface that looks more or less like Brandbucket. I looked at efty and quickly at bodis, and they don't seem to provide anything like that.

I have not seen anything 'ready made' so far. There are probably wordpress plugins that could be adapted, but frankly, I would not use wordpress to expose data from a database (too slow and buggy)

b) A sales page generator that produces a sales/Parking page to inform visitors that your domain is for sale. Both efty and bodis seem to do that well. They do not seem to have a searchable interface for an entire database of domains

c) A back-office system to manage registrations, renewals and track financial aspects such as parking revenue, purchase price, offers received, some history of negotiations (CRM)
I have seen a couple of such systems while browsing, but nothing got me excited.
Most people seem to use excel or rdbms.

I summary, nothing great except sales page generators.

Am I missing something ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back