DAN.com

Best way to check 1 Million domains quickly

Labeled as advice in Domain Beginners, started by MysticHero, Sep 4, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. MysticHero

MysticHero Established Member

I'm currently using NameBright, it's quick and allows you to bulk check 5000 domain at once, but it does still not suit my purpose. I'm looking for something more powerful.

What tool you guys use to check availability of let's say 1 million or more domains in a short period of time?

Are there any paid tools or APIs allows you to do that? I should support popular extensions including .com, , org, .net & .co.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NickB

NickB Wales.org VIP

3. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Only practical solution I know of is downloading the daily zone files from network solutions. If you can't get them from NS Verisign, other companies will sell them to you.

https://www.verisign.com/en_US/channel-resources/domain-registry-products/zone-file/index.xhtml

https://czds.icann.org/home

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  4. MysticHero

Thanks.

I'll look into Namecheap, but I doubt Namecheap allows that much requests. Regarding the Scrapebox, I'm currently using it, but it's not very accurate and gives errors.

5. MysticHero

That's something different. I'm looking to check for a list of domains I supply.

6. howudoin8

howudoin8 Top Contributor VIP

Are you trying to get whois information using scrapebox or only checking whether domains are available for registration?

7. MysticHero

Looking up just avaiable domains.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice