IT.COM

question Domain Payment Options

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Looking around for what payment options are available for people buying domains as of 2022. Ideally, the process is simple and straightforward for both parties, but especially for the buyer. I have my own landing pages so would like to have a link for the buyer to click on. I had something setup using Payoneer but had to take that off when they got rid of their escrow service.

Escrow(.com) isn't really an option any longer since they require all kinds of documents to do simple transactions.

I thought about just using Godaddy but paying 20% commission for them just to do the payment processing seems dumb.

Thank You!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dan.com of course.. you pay 5% and they are the most efficient domaining company out there

•••
•••
Hi

sedo has external transfer service that starts at 3%

imo...

•••
Thank You for the replies! I'll check both of those options out!

•••
•••
Just mention crypto is accepted on your landing pages, put your email address or a contact form and then wait. Don't bother with huge commissions and weird restrictions of any middleman. It's your domain and your money.

•••
Back