Domain Empire

Domain Parking.. Which Domains U think?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I am wondering if I have the kind of domains that might work for domain parking services? Any particular ones you think might be good?

Thanks!

buyhomes4less.com
costonly.com
cre8wealth.com
divorce4less.com
epose.com
firsttothefuture.com
focusonbeauty.com
fun4teens.com
getmorepayless.com
glamourqueen.com
howtofindeverything.com
ihandyman.com
insanedomains.com
letusshowyou.com
ploz.com
quickbeauty.com
seniorsclick.com
shopviper.com
ubuy4less.com
x77.com
whatsmydomainworth.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All domains should be parked until you figure out some better options for them. You will see that some will perform better than others. Nice list.

•••
you should try to park all of them and collect traffic data.

•••
some great names. ePose Ploz and GetMorePayLess are my favs. Not sure about which will do best parked. They should do allright as a group. Depends on history and if they have any close-call relatives.

a few very good names. They have a hand reg feel to them. Am I right? Cre8wealth is pretty nice too.

•••
park them all at namedrive for a month then move them all to parked for a month etc... to see where each of them makes the most revenue for you, some domains will get more clicks at different places and some will make more revenue per click at different places as well, so you gotta test a few parking companies to see where those will do the best, may have to split them up between a few parking companies to achieve maximum revenue.

•••
I'd recommend parking on sedo for a while.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back