Domain Empire

Domain owners

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there any way to find out what other domains a domain owner may own? Without having to ask them. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's a way to do a reverse lookup (with their email address) on DomainTools, but there's a charge for the service. It's pretty expensive, based on the number of current domains they have. It's not worth it, unless you're willing to spend over $100.

People's portfolios are also listed on Sedo, if you know their username, and you could also check to see if they have a website somewhere with a list of their names.

Or you could ask. Chances are if they're looking to sell names, they wouldn't mind sharing their list of names with you. :)

•••
I suppose you will need to use power of magic to be able to do that ;)
Just kidding around.

•••
There's a way to do a reverse lookup (with their email address) on DomainTools, but there's a charge for the service. It's pretty expensive, based on the number of current domains they have. It's not worth it, unless you're willing to spend over $100.

Last time I was using that DT service, it was about $30 per month. And yes, its a good way to find all domains matching 'owner' whois field, if no privacy is evolved.

•••
Last time I was using that DT service, it was about $30 per month. And yes, its a good way to find all domains matching 'owner' whois field, if no privacy is evolved.

There's a monthly charge for DT membership, but as far as I know, if you want complete records showing which domains somebody owns, you have to purchase a report. Maybe that's just not covered in the membership I have - I can see individual WhoIS records and historical records, but it doesn't show the complete list of records owned without purchasing a report.

I think they used to show a preview of a few of the domains, but they stopped doing that. Now they just show the fist letter of each name.

•••
A less effective, but free method, is to get the guy's email address from the whois, the search Google for that address +domain. That usually turns up several. You might try a similar search using his name instead of his address.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back