Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bigfish2020

Established Member
Impact
I'm outbounding for these two domains
Louisannachildsupport.com
Detriotcourierservice.com
I really need your advice, sincerely I have been using only gmail to outbound yet no reply.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really need your advice, sincerely I have been using only gmail to outbound yet no reply.
The lack of response has probably more to do with the domain quality than any other factor.
These domains just aren't that good.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 1
Did you make some mistakes when you typed the names in here, or are Detroit and Louisiana actually mis-spelled in the domain names as well?

•••
Upvote 0
I would laugh so hard if received the email.

•••
Upvote 0
If you've misspelled "Detroit" and "Louisiana", they're beyond dead. Even correct spelling, they aren't that great. Companies need a reason to want your domain, and often really takes something for them to step over that line to spend money and see the benefit. Maybe owning the COM of their exact brand, for example. Even then, the likes of these child support services (whether government run or not) often feel better aligned with an ORG, same with charities IMO

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Correct spelling maybe a couple hundred , these aren’t worth anything.

•••
Upvote 0
always have to remind myself how to correctly spell

masachusits.

:xf.wink:

•••
Upvote 0
TWO things you got right
1) Geo+service domain name (next time use google for spelling)
2) .com extension

Buy your name in .com. Dont buy any other domains for next 30 days, spend 1hr daily to learn

Get books of darryl lopes OR yogi solanky to learn A-B-C of domain investing.

Listen to podcast of domainsherpa, kickstart commerce
Read blogs of domainnamewire, jamesnames, etc... read sales data from everyday namebio, dn journal

Takes notes with pen and paper,
Follow other domainers in twitter and ask questions

Don't try to sell domains to other domainers, if your domains are good they'll contact you to buy in wholesale price

if you do these for 30 days you've laid foundation for domain investing.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back