IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolutely brilliant idea. The cynic in me was more than half expecting to see the usual tripe about big purchases/acquisitions. Instead your entire article is about developed domain names (websites) - the exact purpose for which domain names were first invented. It's so refreshing to see somebody take an active interest in different people creating useful things for other people. It will also re-enforce my stance that developing a domain name is not only possible for the average domainer, but also a profitable endeavour. My faith in humanity, the media and in the domain name industry is now partially restored. What is the point in domain names that are never developed? Kudos brother @Robbie!

•••
Absolutely brilliant idea. The cynic in me was more than half expecting to see the usual tripe about big purchases/acquisitions. Instead your entire article is about developed domain names (websites) - the exact purpose for which domain names were first invented. It's so refreshing to see somebody take an active interest in different people creating useful things for other people. It will also re-enforce my stance that developing a domain name is not only possible for the average domainer, but also a profitable endeavour. My faith in humanity, the media and in the domain name industry is now partially restored. What is the point in domain names that are never developed? Kudos brother @Robbie!
Thanks for the kind words, lets run it and see where it goes...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back