NameSilo

Domain names and cultural practice

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion started by Domaindogged, Mar 2, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Domaindogged

Domaindogged Established Member

Hi All

Do you think or know through experience that a buyer's native business or social rituals have been a key event in a sale or no-sale

Yes most global companies would understand business english, at a minimum

But what of a Japanese Ceo who might be mindful of deference and humility?
    Or a Colombian data scientist pursuing blockchain applications
    or Pan-African business interests in AI

Me, I am in Australia...So if there is anything you have ever wondered about the "wide brown land " let me know

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. poweredbyme

poweredbyme Established Member

Yes for buyer's native business, no for culture and social rituals.
    Whatever business you do, local or global, only 2 things are needed: honesty for seller and money for buyer.
    Nobody will want you to understand and respect cultural differences. Even it might backfire if you do. If you care about their culture/life style, people from any society -even the people in your own city- might think you are trying to deceive them :)
    Just be honest or make sure you have the money.
    Cultural difference maybe important only if you are trying to develop a non-economic relation like friendship or marriage.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: