Domain Name Portfolio for Wordpress!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadenz

Resistance is FutileEstablished Member
Impact
29
Yay! Now a Domain Name Portfolio for Wordpress! And I made it, so it has to be good!

  • List all of your domain names for sale in one place
  • A page for each domain where users can send their offers and contact you.
  • Have 100s of domains? No problem! Use the Bulk add or XML import tool!
  • Visitors can sort lists by anything! Alphabetically, by expiry date, price, status or even registrar!
  • Control how many domain names are listed on each page
  • Seamless integration with Wordpress
  • And TONS more. Visit www.borghunter.com for more information

Requirements: Wordpress 2.3.x
Licensed under GPL

Currently version 1.1: [Click here to download]
Demo: Here!

Enjoy! Rep always appreciated :)

To do list:
- "Buy Now" button that goes through PayPal IPN
- Categories
- Sort and jump to page by letter or extension.
- Automatic expiry date retrieval (other than .org :( )
- Warning on a domain's expiry
- some other surprises ;)
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ya it does, but it's for Wordpress! :D :p
I should be releasing version 1.0 in next day or two. Tons of new stuff!
 
0
•••
I am playing around with it, its a great bit of software - really brilliant. The one problem Im having is because i have a custom layout, the head bar (with Domain / Price / Expiration) is getting squished. Anyway to make the font smaller?

Justin
 
0
•••
waiting for 1.0 :) would be nice if there was some kind of network feature where if you wanted you could exchange domain sale lists with others who had it installed..
 
0
•••
Justin, i'm working on a bunch of style and content options for 1.0.
mlmleads, that's a possibility, but would take a ton of server load, I'll consider it.
 
0
•••
Great plugin for wordpress..well done :sold:
 
0
•••
Borghunter said:
Justin, i'm working on a bunch of style and content options for 1.0.
mlmleads, that's a possibility, but would take a ton of server load, I'll consider it.

Great, looking forward to it
 
0
•••
great job, i too will wait for the next version


thanks
 
0
•••
Version 1.0 up and running!! Marked as "Unstable" but seems to be working great!
Check 1st post for details!
 
0
•••
hi,

is there any updates u added on new version for working with wp 2.2.x...

please let me know. i am really interested to use your plugin.
 
0
•••
Sorry, I can't seem to find the reason why it isn't working on 2.2.x
I would recommend upgrading to 2.3.2 anyhow, there are many changes since 2.2
 
0
•••
Very nice! I really like how it has CAPTCHA on the contact page so you don't get spam emails.

:kickass:

-Bill
 
0
•••
You're very welcome Bill :tu: Glad you like it.
But I don't like competing with SV :td:
 
0
•••
Nice idea. :)
 
0
•••
this is great! It's just what I have been searching for!
Thanks a lot! Borghunter!
 
0
•••
Glad everyone likes it!
I will be releasing a new version soon enough that will support IDN domains and create the punycode automatically and much more.
PM me if you have any ideas. Don't worry if you miss this version, they'll be another one :)
 
1
•••
Its an excellent Plugin and just what I was looking for... You can check it out in action on my blog (in my sig).

Rep for you Mitchell! - Great stuff! :D I look forward to the new version!

Ideas for the next version:

Multiple portfolios: The ability to create a .net portfolio or a .com portfolio etc and have pages linking to individual portfolio's.

Catagories: The ability to create catagories within a portfolio and add domains to them would be great. Then in the advanced search you could have a drop down so people could search just entertainment or LLL domains etc etc.

:D

Rich :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wordpress Domain Portfolio 1.1 has been released. A bunch of new features along with it!
Including:
  • Complete IDN support, with automatic punycode generation (requires PHP5 for punycode)
  • Now scans Google, Yahoo and MSN for the domain's keyword which is also automatically generated!
  • Easily edit the style of the portfolio by "id" tags for the columns and rows of the table. Some new images added that could easily be changed.

Visit my blog for more details
 
0
•••
Thanks Rich for the great ideas that you edited into your post :p
I will work on those! Great ideas! Keep 'em coming!
 
1
•••
I'm using this on 2.3.2 and it works great! This is INCREDIBLE!

Rep Points coming!
 
0
•••
Thanks for your kind words Slick Domains! I am also working on a new version, it may be coming soon ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back