budget: above $1000 Domain Name Marketplace / Branding Company

NameSilo
Status
Not open for further replies.

theunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,
I´m looking for an outstanding domain for a domain name marketplace and a branding company. My budget is around $10 up to $1000.

Actually, I´m looking for a really great .com domain. Please don´t send me any random ones for $50. Unfortunately, I probably cannot reply to every offer, but please send them anyway (depends on how many offers I get).

It would be perfect if you send me an offer via PM and write and "offer sent" into the thread, so the thread keeps up to date :)

Thanks and kind regards,
unique

0 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Burak Ozturan

NamecomboEstablished Member
Impact
PM sent. And please reply me, It doesn't matter if you are positive or negative.

Toptrade

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,
I´m looking for an outstanding domain for a domain name marketplace and a branding company. My budget is around $1000.

Actually, I´m looking for a really great .com domain. Please don´t send me any random ones for $50. Unfortunately, I probably cannot reply to every offer, but please send them anyway (depends on how many offers I get).

It would be perfect if you send me an offer via PM and write and "offer sent" into the thread, so the thread keeps up to date :)

offer sent

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Contributor
Impact
Yup, yup, yup... PM Sent. Yup, yup, yup.

Forget the rest, buy the best.
PM sent with 2 winning domains. Case closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.