Dynadot

advice Domain Listing Strategy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ReachDomains

Established Member
Impact
Hi NamePro's

This is my first main post and I would really appreciate your guidance/input on domain listing strategies.

Currently when I have a new domain name for sale, this is the process I'm following:

1. My domains are usually purchased through NameSilo. I first install the GoDaddy and Sedo verification TXT's
2. List the domain name at Afternic & Sedo
3. List the domain for sale on NameSilo platform
4. Once verified by AfterNic and Sedo, then change nameservers and list the domains at Dan.com

I have also been listing the domains at on the GoDaddy market place, but is this a duplication as they should already be listed via AfterNic?
Plus, the GoDaddy listing process (by selecting domain category etc is a longer process).

In your opinion am I missing any steps, are there other places the domain names could be listed?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My listing strategy is similar to yours! I register domain on GoDaddy! Add Sedo verification TXT and when it is approved for sale on Sedo I list it there. Then I list on Afternic with minimum floor price and Best offer. Then I point nameservers to DAN. After that I list with best offer on CAX and SELLDOM. Then I list on GoDaddy premium and after 60 day lock period I list on Afternic with Buy it now fast transfer network and I delete GoDaddy premium listing (because when it is listed with Afternic fast transfer network it will be on GoDaddy also). Now I am trying to list ending soon domains to Flippa auction (I list only normal domains which have an opportunity to be sold and which I don't plan to renew).
I am only starting my second year in domain business! But I definitely can recommend to READ and READ forums because it will help you to not loose your money at beginning!

•••
Thank you for the reply and advice, I'm glad to know that we have similar strategies.

Should domain names also be listed with Uniregistry?

Will Uniregistry list domain names for sale, even through the domain names are registered with another registrar?

•••
I am just thinking about Uniregistry and Epik! Not registered there! I really like DAN! I had one transaction and it was very smooth and easy process! I found one post from namepros member who said it is not a big difference how your for sale page looks. You sell your domain, not images. I prefer to be with DAN in future! They added information about you on the landing page where potential buyer can see quantity of your sales and which expert (person) will help you with transaction. I focused to search better names!

•••
Hi NamePro's

This is my first main post and I would really appreciate your guidance/input on domain listing strategies.

Currently when I have a new domain name for sale, this is the process I'm following:

1. My domains are usually purchased through NameSilo. I first install the GoDaddy and Sedo verification TXT's
2. List the domain name at Afternic & Sedo
3. List the domain for sale on NameSilo platform
4. Once verified by AfterNic and Sedo, then change nameservers and list the domains at Dan.com

I have also been listing the domains at on the GoDaddy market place, but is this a duplication as they should already be listed via AfterNic?
Plus, the GoDaddy listing process (by selecting domain category etc is a longer process).

In your opinion am I missing any steps, are there other places the domain names could be listed?
Hi do the work domains sell well at all?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back