Domain Empire

Domain Listing Service GoDaddy (powered by Afternic) - Authenticate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Had anybody tried this yet?

Domain Listing Service GoDaddy (powered by Afternic) - Authenticate

Listing domains just got easier
The BETA version of Domain Listing Service (powered by Afternic) is a new service to help you sell domains faster than before. It replaces Premium Listings and uses your existing Afternic.com account.
https://domainlistingservice.godaddy.com/login

What happens when you authenticate?
  1. We connect your Afternic and GoDaddy accounts.
  2. We bring your Afternic domain listings into this GoDaddy account.
  3. You can use both GoDaddy and Afternic for domain listing creation and management. Changes to one account will automatically occur in the other.
  4. We will also bring all Premium listings in this process into the new manage listing section of this product, so that you can manage everything at one place.
  5. If you are selling domains using Premium listing, then the list price on Premium listing will take precedence over Afternic list price.
  6. This new experience only supports Buy it Now type inventory.
  7. If you do not set a floor price at GoDaddy, min price in Afternic will be set as 65% of list price.
  8. If you set a floor price and it is lower than the min price then min price will be set equal to floor price.
  9. You cannot unlink your Afternic account once you connect. Email [email protected] for further support.
For those that have tried it, any issues, was it a smooth transition?

It would be nice to manage those Afternic listings thru GoDaddy, since I never get the emails when I set a Buy Now on Afternic for Fast Transfer. Have less than 10 with Fast Transfer but want to try more.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a nice upgrade. I will check that later. Thanks

•••
I've tried it yesterday on my afternic and authorised at Godaddy (via godaddy email requests) . But so far no update to my listings- just says pending verification. so they are ok and showing at afternic but not yet godaddy. I like the idea of "Instant Purchase" and I'm sure buyers will to

The request verification emails from afternic and Godaddy both came through quickly. I'll check again tomorrow. i'm testing it with 10 .coms.

i'm keeping buynow, minimum and floor at the same price until i see how it co-ordinates

Last edited:
•••
Is it available to general users now? I see a Afternic column from the domain manager but there is no menu or button to use it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back