IT.COM

advice Domain Landing page works or not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
On whim, overnight I decided to created a unique landing page for a group of my domains that features a certain price. I'm also using a domain with a dash(never thought i would ever do this but i think it may work). All the domains will simply be forwarded to this page.

Here is the link to------> CLICK HERE

I would like to know what you think?
Is it effective?
Is the idea good?
Should i add a page and list all the domains too(and in what way?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey definitely nice page it is simple and serves the purpose of displaying the main domain as well as the other ones.

Is it effective?
In a way it is effective to display the name and for people to have access to them but at the same time it is better to focus on building your brand and build a sort of community feel that people will want to come back to. A page like this someone will see but once they leave there is a high chance they will simply forget about it.

Is the idea good?
Not a bad idea, I definitely feel you should test it out and see how it goes, best way to learn will be through trial and error.

Should i add a page and list all the domains too(and in what way?
This you will have to experiment with. Make sense to list them all there since if the person does not like the first domain they see they can look through the rest of them. Then all the domains in a way are linked to each other. You can put something like other feature domains or put, Didn't like this domain? How about these awesome ones below.

- Will

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back