Dynadot

sales Domain King Sells GoBet.com for $850,000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Rick Schwartz aka The Domain King has just announced the sale GoBet.com for $850,000 USD

Reading Rick's tweets, it looks like this started as a $70K offer and is now in Escrow for $850K - It took 18 months to complete but as Rick has said many times patience is king in these domain name sales.

GoBet.com will rank as the 2nd Highest Sale of 2020!

Congratulations to Rick on his latest sale!

Check out RobbiesBlog.com for more domain name news and breaking stories...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds right - (often) that added word is the maker of 'Get Go'

Last edited:
•••
But.......every small fish has the chance/opportunity to become a whale...

Just needs belief, hard work, dedication, drive and a smidgen of intelligence

That's not right - inventiveness needs more than you give credit... If you don't know I'm not your teacher.

Basic Domaining isn't automatic It's a foundation. Sometimes it's easily understood. It takes an understanding in Marketing, A key link in Trademark Law, Business build ...Far more than just belief.

A smidgen of Whatever is just poor - You know far better NickB

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations to Rick.

Indeed he is the Domain King!

•••
There is a reason he is the Domain King and this outstanding sale is an example of just that.

•••
Let’s go back to @alcy time machine *_*

•••
•••
•••
My wife just seen the news, she said I should get OneMillion $ for WagersAndBets / COM a name that Ive have a while and never developed or listed. I'm guessing a lower six figure

•••
I've had the following registered since March:

GoBet .ie

Go-Bet .ie

Should I order the new car now or wait until the New Year.

Fifty/Fifty chance of a sale lol.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
My wife just seen the news, she said I should get OneMillion $ for WagersAndBets / COM a name that Ive have a while and never developed or listed. I'm guessing a lower six figure

u make nice couple cause yer both dreamers and guess wrong :)

•••
u make nice couple cause yer both dreamers and guess wrong :)
It's a long shot. We have sold gambling names in past for 5 figures. Wagers and bets would probably be in 4 fig.

•••
Congratulations on the sale. One of the largest domain sales in the Gambling and Betting industry.

•••
Please excuse the bump, but am I the only one wondering why on earth a domain costing the buyer in excess of $850,000 hasn't been developed after more than a year?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back