IT.COM

domains The Domain King Develops Bitch.com

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dragging in employees... Classy.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Lol not exactly sure if now in this “woke” , cancel culture, me too movement environment if this domain as a website name would be socially acceptable.

Everyone these days are so sensitive it’s impossible to not offend somebody.

also reminds me I own AskBitch.com
Compare to
AskMen.com

Last edited:
•••
hunh.. this is what I dont get about the old school mentality.. Does he think people just type domains like this in anymore? congrats, he gets to bad mouth this company to the people dumb or bored enough to type it in their browser. Even then I'd be disappointed, I'd rather just see a picture of a dog or something.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting use of a top level domain name to say the least! I think it is a case of not knowing or understanding how we/you/I might act in a similar situation.

If someone owed me 80 large, a website exposing their failure(s) would just be the start of the 'windfall' their shortcomings would generate.

•••
The Domain King surely is a childish person.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Tell you what, I only lost about 12k to sunwing vacations and was told I have two years to use the credit.
A year has passed I cannot fly and no end in sight, what gives them the right to keep my money?

For all those saying Rick is making a big deal out of this I say good for him doing it.

So many people have had money torn out of their hands by these unscrupulous companies.
I wish Rick success and I home he shames their butts big time.

I signed all the airline petitions and it got me squat, about time someone takes the lead.

Long live the king!!

Last edited:
•••
Interesting to see most participants on this thread at odds with this approach, yet a response to having $88,000 taken from you is well done here and we can consider this to be a good lesson in some of the unique properties and implications of having your own domain name.

In a goal oriented mindset, the endeavor here is to shame and expose a scheme which has disenfranchised the registrant of considerable money and time. As far as I'm concerned, this is excellent use case for a domain name as it highlights the sovereignty of the asset and the owner.

There is no highly censorious authority to wield their judgement, rather it is like showing up armed. Digitally enforcing the 1st amendment with the 2nd.

Accountability for the citizenry is well enforced yet the corporations with more power in some cases than nations, have their battalions of lawyers and attorneys ready to intimidate and outcompete.

Yet here they are, bitch made, publicized and shamed.

The fruits will come one way or another, even if that is simply holding them accountable for doing bad by their clientele.

Last edited:
•••
hunh.. this is what I dont get about the old school mentality.. Does he think people just type domains like this in anymore? congrats, he gets to bad mouth this company to the people dumb or bored enough to type it in their browser. Even then I'd be disappointed, I'd rather just see a picture of a dog or something.
Money moves even “old school mentality” 😩

•••
Interesting to see most participants on this thread at odds with this approach, yet a response to having $88,000 taken from you is well done here and we can consider this to be a good lesson in some of the unique properties and implications of having your own domain name.
I don't think anybody here has problem him calling out the cruise company.
But I think it's pretty childish (petty?) to use a domain like bitch.com to do it. He already has hallofshame.com for that.
But then it's his domain name. He can use it for any damn purpose he wants.

•••
•••

In a goal oriented mindset, the endeavor here is to shame and expose a scheme which has disenfranchised the registrant of considerable money and time. As far as I'm concerned, this is excellent use case for a domain name as it highlights the sovereignty of the asset and the owner.

There is no highly censorious authority to wield their judgement, rather it is like showing up armed. Digitally enforcing the 1st amendment with the 2nd.

Accountability for the citizenry is well enforced yet the corporations with more power in some cases than nations, have their battalions of lawyers and attorneys ready to intimidate and outcompete.

Yet here they are, bitch made, publicized and shamed.

The fruits will come one way or another, even if that is simply holding them accountable for doing bad by their clientele.

He's within his rights to name and shame the company. I have no problem with that. What bothers me is that he's posting pictures and info on people that work for the company but (as stated by himself!) may have nothing to do with his issue. Disrespectful, unforgivable.

•••
He's within his rights to name and shame the company. I have no problem with that. What bothers me is that he's posting pictures and info on people that work for the company but (as stated by himself!) may have nothing to do with his issue. Disrespectful, unforgivable.
You say that but it is in a professional capacity that these people are the public faces behind the company and would be first to give their platitudes and assurances of their amazing offering.

To shake the credibility of the company, a good tree shaking to irk the gorilla's on it is in order. Strictly in a professional (not personal) regard.

Last edited:
•••
You say that but it is in a professional capacity that these people are the public faces behind the company and would be first to give their platitudes and assurances of their amazing offering.

To shake the credibility of the company, a good tree shaking to irk the gorilla's on it is in order. Strictly in a professional (not personal) regard.

Not to mention they probably get exorbitant salaries from the money they have ripped out of people hands.

I have friends that saved for years for a holiday and when covid came they lost everything.
The cruise and airline companies think nothing of these poor folks, instead they hold their hands out for government assistance while the folks that lost the money go empty handed.

Trust me bitch.com is kind to some of them compared to the suffering they have caused some common everyday folks.

•••
^ probably not..

most of the companies that scam the hardest, also scam their own employees the hardest. Its a greed thing that comes right from the tippy top.

•••

Yeah he's well within his rights to shame a company and make other people aware of his experiences with the company, but do it in a professional manner. What he's put on that site, looks like its written by a spoiled man child having a tantrum, a person who has a few issues and a person who's got too much time on their hands.

As for all names and pictures of employees he's put up, it wouldn't surprise me if they sue him to be honest for trying to ruin their image and name, i highly doubt any of them even have any idea about his case.

Last edited:
•••

I do share the sentiment but not everyone on his 'bitch list' has even remotely something to do with his issue. There's nothing that justifies posting their pictures like that and connect their name to a domain like that for no good reason.

There's always legal recourse. I would think someone who can afford that kind of money on a cruise can afford to hire a decent lawyer.

It's a lot of money though, I understand the frustration. That being said, we're all dealing with the backlash of the pandemic. It's not like they're intentionally scamming him. There's obviously more to the story.

There are a lot of similar cases going on. Most of the time these companies simply are unable, financially, to refund everyone. So it's either getting credit, or deal with a bankruptcy and get nothing. Not good for both parties. Errors will be made, people will get p*ssed. The only thing you can control is the way in which you handle yourself.

Last edited:
•••
He should be the most successful person in the world to invest in domain names

•••
I'm tired of people calling it "developing" when they put up simple webpages or simple WordPress templates.. Especially the latter which was completely made by someone else, not you. Web pages are design, not development.

Last edited:
•••
One simply does not mess with the DomainKing (TM) - insert meme picture.

•••
Really? He got nothing better to do with his domains.

•••
$83K I would have brought my own sail yacht. But that's just me. Cant blame him for revenge.

•••
shoulda used a travel agent

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back