NameSilo

discuss Domain King prices SmartGlasses.com at over $10 million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mkt Sales Leads

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Smart glass is a totally different thing, and not a singular for smart glasses (as in something you wear on your eyes).
Funnily enough the singular in this example might actually be worth more than the plural. Generally plurals are worth more than singulars, that's my point. Moving on, smartglasses is only worth ten million dollars if somebody pays ten million dollars. So this thread will only conclude when that happens, before which it's all conjecture. Mr Schwartz can sell any domain he owns for whatsoever price he wishes, and as he is most clearly one of the leading domain investors in the world I'm not going to bet against him. Probably made a good amount of income TODAY from parking adverts. However at ten million dollars then the proof is in the pudding as they say. Any buyers? Edit I think we can all learn something about monitoring future trends and registering or buying their dot com exacts before any future market matures. Then, I've learnt something, so it wasn't wasted time while savaging a crumpet and slurping my black coffee.

Last edited:
•••
There's high value in both domains smartglass.com and smartglasses.com from a key words perspective. But I don't think in this day and age are either brandable? No. So $ 10 million dollars for a key word domain when we all know what's coming around the corner. What's that? What's around the corner? Search engines won't be key word focused, instead they will be brand focused. So key word domain names will become LESS and LESS valuable over time. That's why I don't think the D.K.'s sensational valuation will ever be met, but the publicity certainly has. That's why he's doing it. Publicity. @iTesla that does make him smart.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I can see 3-5 million easily for this name. The guy is a legend, he’s leaving room to negotiate with his pricing smart.

•••
I have Zero Respect and Credibility to Rick since his twitter post, he is an old 90´s domainer with irrational prices of his overvalued domains... Rick is out of the game nowadays, no Crypto names in his portfolio and many domain disputes and domain scandals in Ricks life.

I thinks its time for Rick to RETIRE from Domaining!! He must QUIT DOMAINING Soon! :ROFL:
Yeah, plus to own such domains so that he still uses Twitter instead of creating maybe a new social media, ya chump Rick.

•••
Worth it?
NOT EVEN CLOSE to 1MM, Rick has LOST his MIND!! :ROFL:

smartglasses.com is just a mediocre 6 figure domain name, the price is close to $ 350,000 USD. Not even half Million USD. He wont sell that overvalue domain never! LOL CEOs are Not Dumb, nobody will develop a smartglasses product, not even the japanese, we need HANDS to operate a smartphone, a smartwatches is a USELESS, WORTHLESS Product! And the domain is Plural that means LESS VALUE.

Rick needs a REALITY CHECK ASAP!! Hello Rick, STOP DREAMING and Get Back to Reality World, Rick urgently needs a SMART BRAIN! ahahahahahahahhaha :xf.laugh:

Thanks for the LAUGH!! made my day!! LMAO!!!!
:ROFL:

•••
I have Zero Respect and Credibility to Rick since his twitter post, he is an old 90´s domainer with irrational prices of his overvalued domains... Rick is out of the game nowadays, no Crypto names in his portfolio and many domain disputes and domain scandals in Ricks life.

I thinks its time for Rick to RETIRE from Domaining!! He must QUIT DOMAINING Soon! :ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back