IT.COM

Domain investing and website development group.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello some of you know me and some of you don't. I am a decade long veteran and never had a bad business encounter since I have been on namepros. I am starting a domain investing group which we will buy, sell, park, and develop websites. We will be reinvesting a portion of the profits into new domains and other needs of the group. I really want to target some newer domainers and people wanting to learn along with anyone whos got some services to contribute. This way new people can see how things happen and why within the industry. Looking for minimum investment of $200 paypal per person if you cannot have it all at once just let m know and we can work some options out. The plan is to build it up for the first 6 months before we even start paying anything out to build a foundation. If interested just reply that you are interested here or shoot me a message here on the forum and I can answer questions. I will only send the paypal email out through private messaging here on namepros. I wanted to make a post here to make everyone aware of it as well as have a record of it existing.

I look forward to meeting some new faces and making some money together. Make sure to tell me if you can contribute any kind of talent in developing, etc. For example one guy we have investing into the group is gonna do graphics design for us with logos and what not and another is handling virtual currency stuff like bitcoin payments.

I will also be contributing $300 to $500 of my own personal sales to get the group moving faster along for you guys.
And yes after the 6 months you will start to receive paypal payments of the total income divide by the amount of people in the group and continue to get them as we grow every month from there on out.

Notice: Groups are not endorsed by NamePros but must exist solely on NamePros.

Update on Feb 25, 2017:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So, now there is two groups?

I invested into this in October last year...

With that said...

How can there be two groups if first group hasn't started yet? I thought it starts in July now?

Few questions.

1. How many members are there in group number 1?
2. How many domains does group 1 currently own, if any?
3. How much of the original investment total (from all investors)is still available for buying domains? Or have you spent all the 1200 bucks on hand regs for the group? Are they parked at least?
4. If half of the money is already spent why exactly are we waiting till July to launch?
5. Is there anyone in the group that knows whats going on financial besides you (BBW)? If so please PM me a list. I doubt the others really want to keep it confidential from another member, I find that hard to beleive.
6. Before it was mentioned there would be a six month build time...what exactly are you building? I'm guessing the game?

Could the other members please PM me. I'm lost on what and who is in on this...

If anyone has any info please pm me. I still have the DNCREW domain not sure why we need a website at this point or if that is still being thought about?

Thanks

RWD
there ready to go there's not a second group getting the maybes to hurry up. Dans working on a website at this time also hes a member and coder. hes actually the highest investor in the group.

Last edited:
•••
From what I am understanding some members have contacted others and not gotten responses wanting to help with tasks they were given. people have contacted others but cold shouldered so i got dan in on the site developing. That way you can all have a meet and greet in june to get the ball rolling.

•••
were on it. wanted to post this on the site once the coder gets it done. maybe offer a for sale deal on each domain as well instead of the just parked page?

Last edited:
•••
I also have a couple ideas in the works also but just ideas right now nothing im concrete about doing just yet.

•••
I haven't received confirmation from your end yet ...whether I am in with contributions as domain or not
send me a list of all keyword dot coms you have to throw in.

•••
So, now there is two groups?

I invested into this in October last year...

With that said...

How can there be two groups if first group hasn't started yet? I thought it starts in July now?

Few questions.

1. How many members are there in group number 1?
2. How many domains does group 1 currently own, if any?
3. How much of the original investment total (from all investors)is still available for buying domains? Or have you spent all the 1200 bucks on hand regs for the group? Are they parked at least?
4. If half of the money is already spent why exactly are we waiting till July to launch?
5. Is there anyone in the group that knows whats going on financial besides you (BBW)? If so please PM me a list. I doubt the others really want to keep it confidential from another member, I find that hard to beleive.
6. Before it was mentioned there would be a six month build time...what exactly are you building? I'm guessing the game?

Could the other members please PM me. I'm lost on what and who is in on this...

If anyone has any info please pm me. I still have the DNCREW domain not sure why we need a website at this point or if that is still being thought about?

Thanks

RWD

1 group starts now we have a inquiry pending for one domain already. We have some parked and some in an affiliate template we paid for trying it out and editing it already.

•••
•••
We are listing domains this month here on namepros for people to buy. So far still looking for another coder to finish the game that's half done as well.

•••
Still looking for eager members to join the group. if you need to split up the initial payment over a couple months we can set that up. also if you want to buy another initial payment we will grant you more shares at the buy in price. they wont eber be this cheap again

•••
Bump it up cause were still looking and making alot of sales

•••
we can consider it send me your names

•••
dot coms only prefer whatever you got

•••
•••
Another $xxx sale many more of these to expect with the group.

•••
•••
still searching for more people that want to be part of something big.

•••
all message so you know on namepros are binding anywhere on the forum as agreements private message or forum. we launch in january with a 6 month building phase. We will purchase the domains then. Future payments are not required as the profits we reinvest 50% and payout the other 50% to the members. We have 8 members so far if they wish to post they may.

•••
Yeah were gonna hunt keyword phrases and other areas for making money. I just made another sale alst night while driving my car. lol Im not just taking anyone in by the way. You gotta fit the mold im looking for or I wont let you in regardless of cash. I don't need anyone's money I do this right now on my own. I have yet to go negative in a decade

Last edited:
•••
The only money you make is after the building phase and you make it EVERY month. one time $200 and we roll 50% to shares and 50% to reinvesting into more domains.

•••
In do not have a pm from u

•••
Shoot the ideas for sure I can always use them.

•••
Didnt want to sound negative, I like the idea very much. Just my thinking is: shift it for at least 1 month and try to collect more money. Could I PM you with my perspective?
throw me your idea

•••
show what? i have made many sales and posted them in threads here. Last one was registration fee sold $500 why limit to 200?

•••
You should immediately throw out the profit share in the first 6 months. The 200 bucks should be locked for at least 6 months and only people who can afford those 200 bucks should invest. Lets say you get 50 people. You invest 10.000 in domains in January and till March you sell 5 domains for 5000 USD. The profits are still - 5000. Avoid parking at the first stage, because, when buying at auctions you collect in 12- 18 months some profits. Offer packages of 1000 USD for some bigger investors and add +20% of shares (600) 200 bucks 100.
Avoid conflicts of interest. The business PLAN is a must at least 5 - 6 pages. Buying at auctions or domains in 300 - 2000 USD should be a priority. Avoid any speculations as CHIPs (Western premiums, Moonlight premiums and such) because you have a dead capital. Invest 50% in keywords and 50% in brandables.

The first 6 months is the building phase.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back