NameSilo

Domain investing and website development group.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello some of you know me and some of you don't. I am a decade long veteran and never had a bad business encounter since I have been on namepros. I am starting a domain investing group which we will buy, sell, park, and develop websites. We will be reinvesting a portion of the profits into new domains and other needs of the group. I really want to target some newer domainers and people wanting to learn along with anyone whos got some services to contribute. This way new people can see how things happen and why within the industry. Looking for minimum investment of $200 paypal per person if you cannot have it all at once just let m know and we can work some options out. The plan is to build it up for the first 6 months before we even start paying anything out to build a foundation. If interested just reply that you are interested here or shoot me a message here on the forum and I can answer questions. I will only send the paypal email out through private messaging here on namepros. I wanted to make a post here to make everyone aware of it as well as have a record of it existing.

I look forward to meeting some new faces and making some money together. Make sure to tell me if you can contribute any kind of talent in developing, etc. For example one guy we have investing into the group is gonna do graphics design for us with logos and what not and another is handling virtual currency stuff like bitcoin payments.

I will also be contributing $300 to $500 of my own personal sales to get the group moving faster along for you guys.
And yes after the 6 months you will start to receive paypal payments of the total income divide by the amount of people in the group and continue to get them as we grow every month from there on out.

Notice: Groups are not endorsed by NamePros but must exist solely on NamePros.

Update on Feb 25, 2017:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm interested,
Can you PM me more info (ie: what will be expected of me within the group, etc ...)
Thanks

•••
great idea

just shared your post :xf.wink: ( Linkedin FB and Twitter )

Last edited:
•••
Do you have a specific direction ?

communication
holo
tech
3D 7D 9D
VR

would be nice to know

really great idea
bring people together and share

that,s the way
this makes NamePros so special :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Hello some of you know me and some of you don't. I am a decade long veteran and never had a bad business encounter since I have been on namepros. I am starting a domain investing group which we will buy, sell, park, and develop websites. We will be reinvesting a portion of the profits into new domains and other needs of the group. I really want to target some newer domainers and people wanting to learn along with anyone whos got some services to contribute. This way new people can see how things happen and why within the industry. Looking for minimum investment of $200 paypal per person if you cannot have it all at once just let m know and we can work some options out. The plan is to build it up for the first 6 months before we even start paying anything out to build a foundation. If interested just reply that you are interested here or shoot me a message here on the forum and I can answer questions. I will only send the paypal email out through private messaging here on namepros. I wanted to make a post here to make everyone aware of it as well as have a record of it existing.

I look forward to meeting some new faces and making some money together. Make sure to tell me if you can contribute any kind of talent in developing, etc. For example one guy we have investing into the group is gonna do graphics design for us with logos and what not and another is handling virtual currency stuff like bitcoin payments.

I will also be contributing $300 to $500 of my own personal sales to get the group moving faster along for you guys.
And yes after the 6 months you will start to receive paypal payments of the total income divide by the amount of people in the group and continue to get them as we grow every month from there on out.

I'd love to be a part of this venture. Do you have a business execution plan documents that tells what we'll be doing, what are our objectives and how we're going to achieve them? Please PM me these documents.

•••
i don,t have any skills
but i have time :xf.wink:

a lot of time

•••
•••
Didnt want to sound negative, I like the idea very much. Just my thinking is: shift it for at least 1 month and try to collect more money. Could I PM you with my perspective?

•••
Hi great idea, but the point of joint capital or experience is mainly in greater buying power + experience. so if you got 20 people each at 200 bucks, I can not see any competition, because some guys here spend that like in 2 hours? You could have different packages and your goal should be to collect at least 50K minimum for a start up. Just my 2 cents.

all good points no duobt
but we gotta remember that its all relative.. and smaller group of people and or smaller amounts may simply mean a smaller roi or profit output to each. and not necessarily a sign of failure or bad idea.

but yes I agree.. this sort of group with this kind of money input, probably by definition cannot result in huge profit margins for each member in the end. unless the creator has some hidden plan onyl he knows ;P
jk

•••
Thank you for your message. Can you share here how many have sent you money so far? I didn't get my answers yet. I'm sorry if I sound negative but it's very difficult to send you money just like that because I don't really know you in person, you haven't shared any business plans, execution process or anything. But yes, this idea is great and I'd love to invest; I wish to know more about you and your business.

•••
I think the best way to do it is "free market system". Anyone who wants to lead the fund presents his business plan and projections. Then people can decide who they want to go with.

•••
so what is your revenue payout average so far per member, on their membership fees etc.

like each paid $200 so far and got paid so far $50? $100? $300?

hope u don't mind sharing I'm quite curious
thanks

•••
That's fine yeah the 6 month build is underway and payments are monthly after. take revenue of previous month we reinvest half and split remaining half amongst the members.
The cost to buy in will rise in the near future for others to jump in cause the income reinvested and the group will be worth more and more as time goes on the $200 per 100 is just right now for the founding holders that join now.

•••
If you see this as selling and its just normal second nature then imagine what happens when I actually start the selling mode. Guess you know what your getting already in advance huh.

•••
•••
We can discuss it more in private message here on the forum.

•••

Notice: Groups are not endorsed by NamePros but must exist solely on NamePros.
If you're serious about your project, you need a site with his own domain name where you can post any of your thoughts about this even if you're not completely decide how exactly will be work your project/company. This is for more wider audience. With SEO/SMO I can help you.

•••
Just signed on a coder. Got ideas let me know.

•••
Code editing on the game has begun. trying to think of other games and theme ideas.

Last edited:
•••
So, now there is two groups?

I invested into this in October last year...

With that said...

How can there be two groups if first group hasn't started yet? I thought it starts in July now?

Few questions.

1. How many members are there in group number 1?
2. How many domains does group 1 currently own, if any?
3. How much of the original investment total (from all investors)is still available for buying domains? Or have you spent all the 1200 bucks on hand regs for the group? Are they parked at least?
4. If half of the money is already spent why exactly are we waiting till July to launch?
5. Is there anyone in the group that knows whats going on financial besides you (BBW)? If so please PM me a list. I doubt the others really want to keep it confidential from another member, I find that hard to beleive.
6. Before it was mentioned there would be a six month build time...what exactly are you building? I'm guessing the game?

Could the other members please PM me. I'm lost on what and who is in on this...

If anyone has any info please pm me. I still have the DNCREW domain not sure why we need a website at this point or if that is still being thought about?

Thanks

RWD

•••
Some status briefing would be appreciated also by me. Maybe as group pm to all the members of the group?

The status briefing should in my opinion at least include:
  • What has been done (which domains bought, etc) so far --> how the budget has been spent
  • Overview of the next steps
  • Other things (for example what members of the group can contribute of knowledge/skills)
Thanks.

•••
Thanks for the reply.

maybe offer a for sale deal on each domain as well instead of the just parked page?

I'd say it depends on the name and other factors such as traffic.

•••
Thanks for the reply.

I'd say it depends on the name and other factors such as traffic.
we would leave them parked as is just offer them on the site for sale as well.

•••
•••
If you have anything else to add throw the update in a message to me

•••
.... and I say it all as an investment advisor and financial planner who spends a lot of time on the due diligence of such investments.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back