Dynadot

Domain investing and website development group.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello some of you know me and some of you don't. I am a decade long veteran and never had a bad business encounter since I have been on namepros. I am starting a domain investing group which we will buy, sell, park, and develop websites. We will be reinvesting a portion of the profits into new domains and other needs of the group. I really want to target some newer domainers and people wanting to learn along with anyone whos got some services to contribute. This way new people can see how things happen and why within the industry. Looking for minimum investment of $200 paypal per person if you cannot have it all at once just let m know and we can work some options out. The plan is to build it up for the first 6 months before we even start paying anything out to build a foundation. If interested just reply that you are interested here or shoot me a message here on the forum and I can answer questions. I will only send the paypal email out through private messaging here on namepros. I wanted to make a post here to make everyone aware of it as well as have a record of it existing.

I look forward to meeting some new faces and making some money together. Make sure to tell me if you can contribute any kind of talent in developing, etc. For example one guy we have investing into the group is gonna do graphics design for us with logos and what not and another is handling virtual currency stuff like bitcoin payments.

I will also be contributing $300 to $500 of my own personal sales to get the group moving faster along for you guys.
And yes after the 6 months you will start to receive paypal payments of the total income divide by the amount of people in the group and continue to get them as we grow every month from there on out.

Notice: Groups are not endorsed by NamePros but must exist solely on NamePros.

Update on Feb 25, 2017:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
please can you PM seen to be interested

•••
•••
Also one big reason we dont go all in at first is the importance of the group not just the investments. WE need to make sure the group learns to work together the rest will fall into place and we will make money regardless. I will force fund it if i have to just so I can have a team able to work as one and be ultimately productive as a whole. Time consumption will be cut severly for research that way as well as hunting expired names off huge lists.

•••
Here's my take on this, in no particular order.

1) Buy in needs to be higher, with fewer people.

2) Sorting through list of names is boring and something software excels at. There are more opportunities in domain names then we have resources to capitalize on.

3) I'm not interested in building mini-sites or flipping names for $200.

4) Shit happens. There should be legally binding agreements, a bank account and a secure way to manage assets.

5) Not every member needs to have the same ownership.

6) Secure platform for members to communicate.

I want to own category killer names, in killer categories and sell them for millions, not thousands. Time is valuable. Flipping names for $200 is a start, not a business plan.

Last edited:
•••
Thank God I flip for way more my roi tends to make savings plans look useless for returns on investments.

People are allowed to buy in higher. No one set a limit 200 is a minimum.

Software won't give that gut instinct. guess that's why my return rate is so high on my investments.
Don't see why spending under $10 to make 1,000 repeatedly is bad. heck I've spent $1 and made 1k.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sure led open signs was one i sold over 1k bought $1
selfdrivable sold $500 also couple pandora related domains for $1,000 3 self driving went in a $1,000 lot deal thats just a few all domains $1 to $8.50

Theres more just waking up for work right now this is also in my spare time couple hours a week domaining plus my $xxx parking most days i earn $xx all off reg fee domains from expired lists

Last edited:
•••
Think some of you are missing the point is to grow as one and learn from each other while making income. I am not here because I need any help making money it's to help others and grow. My total yearly income offline and on is more than substantial for me to buy pretty much whatever I want or need im pretty fortunate.

•••
January is here we are making the plans to get the website underway first goal. lol

•••
so what is your revenue payout average so far per member, on their membership fees etc.

like each paid $200 so far and got paid so far $50? $100? $300?

hope u don't mind sharing I'm quite curious
thanks

•••
it will go by how much the group earns in revenue for the month right now we are starting your 6 month build phase were we buy, develop, park, sell,get the site running, etc

$200 is just the initial buys 100 shares. can buy as many as you want in multiples of 100 shares

•••
I see.
I guess I had no idea how you payotu or when.. or if regular etc.. ,maybe you pay quarterly.. or at random intervals whenever money made.. availablke for shareholders etc.. I guess in a way I coould call members shareholders..

well then.. hope the machine gets up and oiled and runnign real soon.. and membrs start making money on their initiail.. whast was it $200 I think.. investgment..

and yeah I know what you mean by yuou not needing or wanting any mony from no one cause life is good to you.. but that changes nothing to fact it costs money to join your group.. so I hope you don't mind people like me asking some questions while they consider your offer. cheers.

•••
That's fine yeah the 6 month build is underway and payments are monthly after. take revenue of previous month we reinvest half and split remaining half amongst the members.
The cost to buy in will rise in the near future for others to jump in cause the income reinvested and the group will be worth more and more as time goes on the $200 per 100 is just right now for the founding holders that join now.

•••
List the current members, count, total spent & earnings thus far.

•••
We didn't make anything on day 1. no earning, no expense we got the website underway as step 1 within the first 24 hours. All stats and information will be updated on the official website once its fully done. No payouts in first 6 month building period.

Last edited:
•••
I have stated before any members who wish to make themselves known may do so in this thread if they like. We do allow for there own privacy though not to go listing names.

•••
List the current members, count, total spent & earnings thus far.
I remember you now your the guy that wanted to pay in bitcoin but we dont accept it.

•••
Pleased to be a member (shares paid) of this group.

•••
Jeff your insight is very valuable Im glad you are a here.

•••
I disclosed my membership simply to possibly help establish a comfort level for anyone sitting on the fence - Few people here know me but I treat this as a rare opportunity. We make $###.00 a day from parking but I still feel I have a lot to learn and I've never sold a domain for more than $5-6K so the opportunity to be in a group with domain investor/experts like baseballworld is not something I trip across every day. For my 2 shares - maybe I'll get a great return on my money and/or maybe I'll learn one valuable technique. That's enough for me for my $400. I've lost 10x that much on ONE (yes 1) mistake parking name. Reasonably certain I'll get my money's worth here and more.

•••

Last edited:
•••
no one doubting baseball.. he looks nice guy
but np don't work on nice or looks.

it works on proof.

so when you post traffic domain for sale on np, you gotta show traffic pcitures.
that sort of thing.

•••
I appreciate the necessity for numbers and business plans. Since I primarily buy parking names I am always concerned about numbers but this is different at least for me. This was like buying a $400 parking name on gut feeling. Jared's reputation was enough and I don't even know the guy. The fact he was willing to org this / get a group together / put the time in and then orchestrate the buying/selling / do the admin etc supports his rep on this forum. Time will tell if the investors are prescient or naive.

•••
Keep in mind alcy were not selling anything were offering an opportunity.

•••
Keep in mind alcy were not selling anything were offering an opportunity.

i love ya to death but for god's sake mate... don't say you are offering an opoprtunity when you are clearly selling it.

cheers ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back