Domain investing and website development group.

Discussion in 'Groups' started by baseballworld, Oct 11, 2016.

Replies:
Views:

1. baseballworld

baseballworld Legendary Domainer VIP

If you see this as selling and its just normal second nature then imagine what happens when I actually start the selling mode. Guess you know what your getting already in advance huh.

The opinions expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Ali Azam

Ali Azam DNCrate.com VIP

3. baseballworld

We can discuss it more in private message here on the forum.

4. aramyus

aramyus Established Member

Few questions

a) Is the group still open at the initial conditions (200$ for 100 shares) ?

b) What do you expect from participants after the initial phase ? Just money from time to time ? Active participation in selecting domain targets ? Active participation to raise additional money ? Tips and suggestions from time to time ?

c) Would you define your project as primarily a training program or an investment club

d) Side question: can I enter as a passive investor. I've read somewhere that you have the right to buy investors out anytime at their cost price (not very fair IMHO, it should rather be at the current net value with some discount for liquidity). What general criteria would you envision to exercice this right ? Note that it would'nt be my objective to be a passive investor.

5. baseballworld

yeah its still open if someone wanted to jump in. I have just been busy with some projects for it lately.

money in initial if they wanna reinvest for more stuff they can. I mean we will have more side projects people can jump in on as well.

primary investment but you pick up skills along the way. everything with domaining from time to the money is an investment.

we meant buy them out if they wished to not participate. this would be done down the road and would need someone in the group to be willing to buy the shares to begin with. we give them what they put in really. I mean theres no guarantee someone would want there shares at the current moment even. If you wanted to be a private investor you would have to pm me then. I do respect those who wish to be behind the scenes. Not everyone wants there name out there. Shares are based on buy in to what we make income wise. The group builds and builds. I cant see anyone throwing free payments away especially when they will make a decent return monthly.

and btw 200 per 100 you can buy more.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!