NameSilo

Domain history tool?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hookah

Semi-NetizenEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,
I am looking for a tool that can show a history of given domain name: if it was registered in the past, for what period, maybe even registrant data, picture of main page, etc. (anything except Waybackmachine which I am already familiar with).
Can anybody share such an info?
Thanks in advance, hookah

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for info. Seems to be a tool I've been searching for. Unfortunately, it shows only present owner of a domain (but I know there was somebody before).

•••
it only retains history if there name has been looked up using this service before.

so if the domain was never looked up using whois.sc, it won't show any history for the name.

•••
daze said:
it only retains history if there name has been looked up using this service before.

so if the domain was never looked up using whois.sc, it won't show any history for the name.

Ah, ok. Thanks a lot!

•••
I believe whois history is available at whois.sc but you need to upgrade to paid membership

•••
Whois.sc isn't the only place that has it, are they?
Surely someplace else should, and for free too maybe..

Because I would like to know as well.

•••
sdsinc said:
I believe whois history is available at whois.sc but you need to upgrade to paid membership

I've got paid membership there but I guess 'daze' is right why I cant obtain a history of past owners. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back