Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain Hack Sales

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
677
I was wondering if there has been any recent domain hack sales in the past 2 months. I'm thinking about registering another one & am kind of umming & ahrring about it
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hack for fun

there's probably no money in it
but satisfaction is priceless

(and if it's a name you wouldn't enjoy for its own sake, then probably wouldn't sell well either, if that were ever even an option!) :imho:
 
0
•••
Yeah. Definitely don't get em for resale.

My proudest Hack is BobParsonsPersonal.Info registered at GoDaddy.
 
0
•••
I probably will register it anyway, it's a one word hack
 
0
•••
I think developing hacks is the way to go. I have three that I will develop: Rant.in (to be a social forum), Infor.ms (an rss feed for the latest headlines), and seru.ms (a medical information site). Hopefully I get to 'em before too much longer.
 
0
•••
yes hacks are cool and stand out !!!!! worldne.ws channelgui.de , haven't tried to sell them at this point
 
0
•••
0
•••
very very very nice one!

(and I bet that one would sell, if you indeed decided to sully your beautiful creation with the lure of filthy lucre! But that's the trick to these types of flyers - fall in love with it on its own merits first, and then ... well, at least you're satisfied to keep it maybe develop or even just use for a cool email addy if it turns out - as is often the case - that you are the only one to truly appreciate your own cleverness. On the other hand, if you do get some interest from buyers, it's a lot easier to hold out until you get an offer you can't refuse - for something you never planned to make money from in the first place!)

good on ya man! mandol.in ... very cool.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back