Domain Empire

Domain gets fwd-ed to Sedo despite DNS change! Help!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
As detailed in the other thread http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25360 somehow this problem is not unique to the OP!

I bought the domain and changed the DNS a few days ago, but it still keeps forwarding to Sedo. The seller has also already deleted the listing on Sedo. So what's up??

Could somebody please try going to www.defence.org and tell me if, like me, they get the "Domain not found" error on Sedo?? Would appreciate this greatly. Cheers, DM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Working fine for me
It show This summer....etc

Propagation always take some time

•••
Originally posted by Chosen
Working fine for me
It show This summer....etc

Propagation always take some time

Thanks so much! Mine has been showing the sedo page for more than 3 days!!! It frustrates me to no end, but THANKS a lot!!

•••
yeah some registrars are slow with dns changes and propogation the quickest in my experience is Namecheap and the slowest that i know is domainsite

•••
Congrats on buying that domain, its a good one! Happy everything worked out.

:)

•••
Really great domain name! I get "This summer.... blah... blah..."

•••
•••
•••
*works for me* And I agree, NameCheap is the quickest with changing DNS :)

•••
It's usually your ISP, not the registrar, that causes DNS changes to take more than a day or so. Some ISPs are slower than others.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back