NameSilo

Domain forwarding.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is it possible to have a domain name forwarded direct to an affiliate website and be paid per click/per order for any traffic that comes from my domain.

I don't mean things like Sedo etc....... an example would be this....

'I have a domain titled cheapbusticketsonline.com which I have forwarded direct to an affiliate who sells bus tickets. The affiliate monitors trafic and orders that come to the site direct from my domain and pay me a comission on a monthly basis'

My reason for wanting to do this is because I have a few domain names that have regular hits, but don't seem to be making me any money on sedo. I have't got the spare cash or time for buying web space or developing the sites myself and adding affiliate banners so I'm wondering if this is possible.

I am new to this, so hopefully I have managed to word my question correctly.

Thanks for all your help
Chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you would have to talk to each affiliate site you wanted to do this with.... Each has their own rules and terms.

•••
chriswalton74 said:
Is it possible to have a domain name forwarded direct to an affiliate website and be paid per click/per order for any traffic that comes from my domain.

I don't mean things like Sedo etc....... an example would be this....

'I have a domain titled cheapbusticketsonline.com which I have forwarded direct to an affiliate who sells bus tickets. The affiliate monitors trafic and orders that come to the site direct from my domain and pay me a comission on a monthly basis'

My reason for wanting to do this is because I have a few domain names that have regular hits, but don't seem to be making me any money on sedo. I have't got the spare cash or time for buying web space or developing the sites myself and adding affiliate banners so I'm wondering if this is possible.

I am new to this, so hopefully I have managed to word my question correctly.

Thanks for all your help
Chris

well maybe you wanna try infoDN.info to see more

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back