Domain Forwarding - What is better?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

and5rey

Established Member
Impact
22
I would like to forward my domain name to my affiliate link and I'd like to know which option is better: Is it better to setup the forwarding for my domain name where I have it registered or is it better to setup the forwarding in the cPanel of my hosting account using the Domain Manager (Redirects)?

Which redirect would be loading faster? Or is there no difference?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would check the number of name servers available at your registrar vs how many you've got available through your hosting provider. Also check if all name servers are on different subnets. Many webhosts may fail on that.
 
1
•••
At the Registrar.
 
1
•••
OK, thank you guys for your replies.
 
0
•••
On a side note, check the terms of the affiliate program first. Some do not allow sending in traffic by forwarding/redirects.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back