IT.COM

Domain estimates and values

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wilbertti

Established Member
Impact
What you guys think of estibots value. Im curious coz Ive bought yoursoon.com and I think I can sell it, doesnt seem to see the value. Other appraisal tools raise the value up to 2000 which in my opinion is too much realisticly. Anyone here with insight? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good morning.

I was born in England and my native language is English. I cannot think of any instance in life that I would ever say these two words together so you may struggle for a sale. Answer your own question. Immediately think of an end user and for what purpose they would use this domain name.

IMHO it is just two English words put together with no obvious (to me anyway) end user.

I wish you luck but remember that the skill is in picking a name in the first place rather than selling it. Good names should really sell themselves and I just don't see this one going for what you may expect to receive.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
Hi,
Although it can be helpful to note the reasons automated appraisals give the results they do, there are many factors in valuing domains that they can't possibly take into account.

For what it's worth, I don't see much value in this name either. It doesn't make sense to me.

•••
Thanks for the feedback and lesson learned! I was hyped that it was just 0,99 dollars so I didnt bet too much on it. I use usually expireddomains but Ive made sometools myself too. What keywords are best in your opinion? Do you buy off from auctions or create new domains?

•••
What is CPC and how many searches Exact vs Average then what are they keywords selling for on google etc all come into play. What made up the value from the bots?

Last edited:
•••
What is CPC and how many searches Exact vs Average then what are they keywords selling for on google etc all come into play. What made up the value from the bots?
Yea! I use namebio myself. I check the sales vs value usually =) but sometimes I just trust instincts and jump! Ive written couple of very primitive programs too to use data from google and check availability. It helps sometimes!

•••
Don’t see it with this name but wish you the best of luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back