IT.COM

Domain Drop Time

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What is the domain drop time?
I checked at 2pm EST but domain still in pending delete but after like 20 hours the domain is registered.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They usually drop anywhere from 2:00 PM EST to 2:15 PM EST. I have found from personal experience, if it is still unavailable after 2:15 it is either probably sold or in an auction.

•••
dmblea said:
They usually drop anywhere from 2:00 PM EST to 2:15 PM EST. I have found from personal experience, if it is still unavailable after 2:15 it is either probably sold or in an auction.
Sold? Auction? What you mean? It is snaped by snapnames.com and the old registrar is BulkRegister not NetSol

•••
CommunityZ said:
Sold? Auction? What you mean? It is snaped by snapnames.com and the old registrar is BulkRegister not NetSol

Righto, if you're waiting to register it manually (after 2:00 p.m. EST or so on the 6th day after its having changed to "Pending Delete" status at WhoIs) ... and it hasn't yet "dropped" for you to do so, it's very likely that one of the "Drop Services" (as well as their affiliated Registrars) has grabbed it for a client, IMHO. :gl:
These include SnapNames, Pool, NameWinner, even Enom Drop Club, etc.
All the best!
B-)

•••
If it's a common name, fat chance hand regging it. On the other hand, it can
still get reserved at the other places.

Will using a real-time registrar strengthen your chances?

Keep us posted!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back