IT.COM

status-resolved Domain development?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

legendarynames

Established Member
Impact
Is there a thread or a sub-forum on NamePros specific for discussing domain development projects, ideas, etc.?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain development has evolved quite a bit in recent years, thanks to Google algorithm updates. So this topic deserves to be revisited in 2019.

•••
I understand but I'm not referring to micro blogs. I'm talking about creative, full-fledged development projects that better suit a particular name. So that someone could present their idea and get community feedback.

•••
•••
I think @legendarynames is talking about domain development discussion as opposed to website appraisals. I searched and couldn’t find such a thread.

•••
The forum says "Reviews and Appraisals"

•••
The forum says "Reviews and Appraisals"

Yes. But where do you go before you build your site and want to discuss development ideas in general?

•••
It's not about reviews, you can only review what already exists. It's about discussing ideas on the high level, supposing you have a great concept for developing a domain into a new business that you'd like feedback on. I know this forum is about domaining, not development, but still it could be an interesting side discussion, as there are lots of people here with years of experience in various business areas.

Sometimes you register a domain because of an idea. Others you like a name but aren't sure how it could be properly developed. Why not talk about that?

Hopefully it's clear now!

•••
Oh in that case, I don't know if there's a good subforum on NP.

I've always like the people at Fastlane forum for discussing ideas.

•••
Is there a thread or a sub-forum on NamePros specific for discussing domain development projects, ideas, etc.?
If you are developing your assets into revenue generating businesses, the following forums will help balance the things a growing business needs:
I hope that helps,

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back