Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain Development Vs Parking

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

pontifixx

Established Member
Impact
2
Hey Namepros readers:

I've written an article on how I see domain development compared to parking stacked up against each other.

I'm looking for comments/insults/writing tips on making this article better.

Here's the url: Domain Development Vs Parking

Let me know what you think!

Paul
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Paul-

Nice article.

I might suggest to add some more "meat" by actually walking through developing a 5 page mini site?

Good luck
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input, I've added some more content per your suggestion, and also found some typos.

argh...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back