IT.COM

news Domain Days Dubai: An International Domain Conference Coming Up This November

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Domain Days Dubai is the youngest, international domain conference and the brain child of entrepreneur Munir Badr. Scheduled for November 1 & 2, 2023 in Dubai, Domain Days has been planned for over 8 months as a domain industry event that strives to make a difference.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't because you people forget to hyperlink 'Read More'. 😆

•••
•••
Hello Friends,

I'm thrilled and grateful for the overwhelming interest our community has shown in the inaugural Domain Days Dubai event that I've organized.

We recently launched our updated website and started selling Early Bird tickets at a 50% discount for a limited time. The response has been fantastic, with many attendees opting for VIP passes that grant access to the networking lounge and an exclusive super yacht cruise.

I want to extend my gratitude to all the sponsors, speakers, and attendees who have chosen to join and support us. Thank you!

Looking forward to seeing you in November 1st and 2nd in Dubai, the City of Future.

P.S VIP passes are first come, first served, act early to avoid disappointment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back