IT.COM

question Domain checker for gLTDs!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mohammad

Established Member
Impact
I'm looking for domain checker which you can check all gLTDs for a name by one click. Have you seen anything like this?

Johnny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I searched "Iran" and most of extensions are available in NameBot.com, but when I tried some of them, they were listed for sale at domainnamesales.com, like Iran.hosting.

I think NameBot has bugs!

•••
Sorry to hear that. Never used it myself. Just knew about it. In general, whois look ups/services are not 100% accurate.

•••
Okay.

By the way, It's better than others.

•••
Namebot is very bad, Hexonet is way better.

•••
•••
•••
Sorry for bumping the topic after a year!

I'm looking for a whois checker website like domaintools.com. Include showing domain status with colors.

Have you seen a whois website like this?

•••
You can bump the thread about my WHOIS Lookup Service any time you like! Yes, I've seen the like with various colours. Mine is staying as it is.

•••
http://whic.ru/ It's accurate. Select domain name generator. Insert your label. Select all gTLDs

•••
The icons of domains that are not expired, for example, there change color and an image if You mean

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back