Dynadot

domain Domain CardRatings.best and PersonalLoan.best

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainGolden

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi,

I am interested to know what is for you the the value of CardRatings.best ?

CardRatings.com was sold for about $10,200,000 in 2008.

EDIT:

I also, have the domain name PersonalLoans.best .

The domain name PersonalLoans.com was sold for $1M and there aree a big search volume for the expression "best personal loans".

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see any value in this domain... just because the .com sold doesn't mean you will get anywhere near that maybe what you paid thats it..

•••
I don't see any value in this domain... just because the .com sold doesn't mean you will get anywhere near that maybe what you paid thats it..

They are promoting the best card ratings, i think this domain could be for that purpose..

Thanks for your opinion!

•••
They are promoting the best card ratings, i think this domain could be for that purpose..

Thanks for your opinion!

No stick to .com all these new GTLDS are a waste of money

•••
No stick to .com all these new GTLDS are a waste of money

I'm sorry but i can't agree with that, for example, Hotels.Best/Hotel.Best was sold for $1M

•••
•••
Hi,

I am interested to know what is for you the the value of CardRatings.best ?

CardRatings.com was sold for about $10,200,000 in 2008.

Thanks!

Honestly, I have no idea coz I did not have any data related to "Best card ratings".

Do you have datas in terms of usage, SEO, competition, search volume, ...

•••
IMA, on this industry, I would prefer register : creditcard.best

•••
creditcards.best seems also to be available

Plus take care coz "ratings" is already a semantic equivalent of "best" so for me it's one or the other not both.

•••
IMA, on this industry, I would prefer register : creditcard.best

Ok,it makes sense. Thank you for your honest opinion!

I also, have the domain name PersonalLoans.best .

The domain name PersonalLoans.com was sold for $1M and i see a big search volume for the expression best personal loans.

What do you think about that?

Thank you!

•••
What are the search volumes for Best personal loans ?

•••
•••
I think PersonalLoans.best have a huge potential and can be worth some nice figures.

In the past i have sold some domains like those and got very good offers.

Wish you all the luck!

•••
I have no idea what a card rating is. But assuming is is a popular search term, then it really depends on how the TLD is received by the web-surfing public in the future. So appraisals are pretty much not really easy to give for ngTLDs, in fact almost impossible.

•••
I have no idea what a card rating is. But assuming is is a popular search term, then it really depends on how the TLD is received by the web-surfing public in the future. So appraisals are pretty much not really easy to give for ngTLDs, in fact almost impossible.

Ok, thank you!

PersonalLoans.best
is popular too and i'm trying to close a deal with a company at the moment.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back