Domain Empire

Domain Broker Wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Mainly what I am looking for is someone who has the ability to handle actual negotiations for domains where there is some interest.

This could be a vey lucrative opportunity for the right person, while at some point later in my career, I will be able to do this myself, I need someone who is interested in getting started right away, while I focus on developing the domains I own, that I want to either keep, or potentially develop websites that I may want to sell later.

Examples:

FindCashQuickly.com $4,750 (Probably could get an even higher price)

HyIpListings.com $3,750 (Very easy to develop based on the simplicity of developing a vehicle to post the "not so extensively regulated: High Yield Investment Portfolio's (HyIP) a known abbreviation, and the second part being listings!

Also, I have become involved in a stalled sale of two domains which I felt should have commanded a higher price than the top offer that the interested company made:

These two domains were to mentioned at an incredibly low package price, yet the company involved negotiated so much that I got to a point that I no longer was so keen on selling them.

MyWorldOfWork.org

And:

http:/MyWorldOfWork.com

Saving this deal means somehow dealing with my belief that a "domain package sale" like these two domains, might actually provide some sort of "TradeMark" value to a company that owns a similar domain with a different ccTLD. Now being that created these domains first, the value of the intellectual property is (or should be) clearly mine to sell!

So imagine that when I dipped below the low five figure range to even a high four figure range, I felt I was negotiating too low, because I was trying to raise money to pay off a debt that I urgently needed to pay.

Saving a deal like this, at even a compromise "reasonable price" when contemplating TradeMark value (possibly in more than one country) I feel will be the work of a skilled sales professional. I will even want to rely on such a professional to expedite such as sale, or even suggest to me that I develop the two domains on my own (or with other partners.)

I believe (along with 1000's in not 100,000's of Social Service Organizations) that in many cases depending on the type of website, that very often a dot Org domain, can be even more desirable (and therefore valuable) then the dot com equivalent.

Additionally who seller who happens to own more than just one TLD of a given domain, should be able to command a higher price for the package, then should be paid for just one domain!

The "freelance broker" who may get my offerings which might include:

TodaysClouds.com easily a low five figure domain... I could realistically see these domain selling for even $25K! :imho:

CMyPic.com possibly another low five figure domain!

Be able to see the value of brand-able domains of my invention, even if it means moving into the Dot US or Dot IN market.

For now I am happy to focus on the dot coms, and am even willing to share some of thoroughly researched marketing plans and development ideas for such domains as:

TodayWeddingPlan.com Another domain that could command a quick sale at the $10k or a better sale as a fully planned website partnership offer. [ More complex yet something I could be open to ] The idea, implementation, and development is known to me, the development money is not currently available!

I believe that there is a possibility that the professional independent domain broker I am seeking may be here, and can easily be worth whatever commission (and bonus) scale we can develop.

Interested individuals can PM me and please include an off the system e-mail adress as well.

Thanks,

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back