IT.COM

Domain Brand contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello Nampros members,
I'm working on my Domain Brand premium domain brokering website.
I'm looking for an awesome, meaningful, memorable, catchy tagline.

The phrase is preferred to be 3 to 5 words.

The winner will be the one whose tagline will be used on DomainBrand.com.

Winner will receive $100 through paypal.

Tell your friends about it, so they can participat.

Contest starts today and will end in 1 week from today.
--
Also, while you're here, can you do ma a big favor. Tell me which of the 4 logo designs is the most appealing to you?
Vote

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's my entry:

DomainBrand.com - Define your brand.

DomainBrand.com - Brand for life.

DomainBrand.com - Better Domains, Better You.

DomainBrand.com - Less strand, better brand.

DomainBrand.com - The Must-Have Domains

DomainBrand.com - The Best Domains. Now Yours.

•••
•••
•••
•••
DomainBrand - "Your Brand Partner"
DomainBrand - "We know Brand better"
DomainBrand - "Live Your Brand"

•••
DomainBrand - "Where Branding Starts"

•••
DomainBrand - "Your Partner In Branding"

DomainBrand - "Brands Without Boundaries"

DomainBrand - "Branding Your Business"

DomainBrand - "Leaders In Brand Names"

DomainBrand - "Brand Names That Ring Bells"

DomainBrand - "Brand Names That Speak"

•••
•••
Wow so many good ones! Gonna be tough for OP.

And here's more :

Visualize your brand with premium names. Give us a call.

Choose a premium name you won't regret. We'll be right by you.

Premium names for timeless brands. Inquire today.

•••
"We'll Even Broker Our Gran!"

•••
•••
Thanks all for contributing. As it turns out, the less words or syllables fit best with the layout and design of the site. If you would, come up with phrases that are 4 words or less would be preferable.

•••
•••
Thanks guys. I finalized the logos. Thanks to response. I also have a tagline I like, but want more selections. Please bring more.

Try to make it 4 words or less. It has to fit below top left logo box.

•••
It seemed you wanted a focus on your service. Most of my suggestions grab the full attention of potential clients, basically putting a lot of confidence in your names assuming they are mostly and absolutely premium and letting your clients know that you sense what they're looking for and you're ready to give them your support. But just me I guess.

Last edited:
•••
My marketing advisor says all the names suck. We ended up choosing a different tagline

There were some really good ideas in here, so on that basis, please pass on my regards to your marketing advisor, that his marketing skills "suck"... :D

Out of interest, what was the "other" one you chose not from here?

•••
@obocar I appreciate that even though your marketing advisor thinks that all these tag-lines suck, you are still awarding the money to the best contestant.

Btw your marketing advisor should come up with a better tag-line, if he can't, then he is not fit to be a marketing advisor.

Congrats @kohsamui

•••
I like this one as well! I had submitted Premium Names for Premium Brands - I never looked at the previous tag lines submitted, before I did, so I'm delighted to see it's very close to it! Congrats!
I must say though that I would still suggest/advise you to go with Premium Names for Premium Brands as the tagline because they are already at your website so they already know it's about domains - now make it about the Names :) i don't care about any prize money just wanted to let you know that I'd advise any startup/company the same way for what it's worth :)

•••
The winner hasn't responded.
Prize not yet claimed.
Wondering what happened to him.

Thank you for declaring a winner. It is good to know. Of course I agree what someone already said that it is redundant and is not suitable but what matters is that you like it even though it does surprise me since what you wanted was something geared toward brokerage since what the business is doing is brokerage and in light of your requests I posted many great taglines.

Congrats to the winner and congrats to you :)

•••
Completely agreed but what matters here is the contest holder likes it :)

:)
You know the tagline contest was much harder to select than the logo. For the logo, I had to do a poll and asked at least 30 people. Then, the most popular one comes out in the end. With tagline, i had to think what fits the business.
The good thing is everyone has fun. Many of you domainers are creative when it comes to that.

•••
•••
sorry, removed.

Last edited:
•••
Your brand starts here.
Where your brand starts.

•••
Thanks guys for participating.
Please bring me more.

•••
Also, see if you can include the word "domain" or "premium domain" in the tagline.
It's just a suggestion, not a requirement. I want to see the different variations of different words.

I'm open to all of your submission.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back