Dynadot

Domain Apprasial Scam Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I made this thread to make people aware of what alias this stupid domain appraisal guy with no life is using.

I received a few emails from this guy over the last few months. He is starting to really piss me off! Stupid Scammer, Listen!

OK, the email and name he used to message me as of 12/03/2012 is:

David Lemmer

NHP Solutions

administration@net-hosting-solutions

Please follow this link and report this guy https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/Abuse/SpamReport.aspx?
If you receive these emails, please post to this thread with the fake name he use and the email he use. This is to help people from getting scammed.

If you get an email from this guy please send to the spam folder and report abuse with your email provider. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just recieved simmiliar "offer" :

Hello!

I'm a representative of an investor from Lichfield ( (UK). He wants to purchase yachtdesire.com.

My client has $452,000 budget for several domains. You can specify your price in the subject of the message.

We are in a web hosting business. I also help my clients to find domains for their businesses.

Do you have other domains for sale? I work with many clients.

Best Regards,

Martin Wolfbauer

Vice President | VP Space Solutions

Switzerland
Basel
Viaduktstrasse 14
Phone: 061 816 57 513

Ill play dumb here, i like to troll scammers ;)

•••
I thought it was too good to be true, did some research after receiving this and here are the list of flaws;

61 is the country code for Australia 41 is the Swiss code.

Virtual-Space.info is owned by someone else (who is Swedish), it also redirects to the .com which is also owned by someone else.

Pays to be vigilant.

•••
I don't know which mail provider you guys use but gmail sends these emails automatically to the spam folder. The funny thing is to reply with a very stupid value and the bot replies that is going to pay you the same amount lol just go and appraise bla bla bla.

•••
Back