StatesAmbassador.org
sexgif.xyz
electricrickshaw.xyz
erickshaw.xyz
finserv.xyz
alfha.club
Tannery.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes its really nice
And by making website We can earn more instead of domain selling , right?
Best lesson ever is to try justify asking price realize the amount of work that can go into it and why you need to have the best domain to describe that business.

•••
If you make a good site that is popular then you can make a lot more money than just by selling the domain name. :xf.smile:
Just like google value is more then his domain?

•••
Last edited:
•••
1. Valuate at estibot and nameworth
2. Check past sale of particular keyword at namebio
3. Google about the keyword
4. Search keywords in social media and find how many pages/groups are created for the name you are buying.
5. Always check how many TLDs are taken for the particular keyword you are buying.

Figure these things and price your domains accordingly.
For tenderbasket.com Estibot shows App.value $100 and nameworth shows $9450
then how we can decide for buy

•••
Best lesson ever is to try justify asking price realize the amount of work that can go into it and why you need to have the best domain to describe that business.
OK good

•••
•••
•••
Just like google value is more then his domain?

Yes.

Of the domains you list the only one to me that could be immediately worth building a site on would be 'BettingTypes' - but you would have to know a heck of a lot about the details of the betting industry to make it worth while (if you do then that could be a winner), if you already owned the domain and couldn't afford a better name then that would be the most 'usable domain' from the list.

But I stress only develop the domain name if you have a good knowledge of the subject or a deep wish to learn about it. Developing is not for everyone, but I would suggest every domainer should try it at least once so as to understand better the domaining industry with regard to our end-user's perspective.

•••
•••
•••
•••
It is a brand you can call your own not hating on it. Brands require more work then generic.
Ok

But generic domain , can you please tell me what are generic domain?

•••
Let it slide read more and sooner or later your heart will beat like crazy as you actually spot your first bargain as you find the domain with most faith in.

Last edited:
•••
For tenderbasket.com Estibot shows App.value $100 and nameworth shows $9450
then how we can decide for buy
Nameworth says it can take up to 20 years to sell at that price.

means buy domain
list for sale at $9450
and wait for 20 years LOL

See Tender Basket both words are not related to each other. Means not a gen. english.
TenderBasket.com

If any company is selling tender services and looking for a domain for their company then there is very less chance that they will search for tenderbasket.com

•••
Yes.

Of the domains you list the only one to me that could be immediately worth building a site on would be 'BettingTypes' - but you would have to know a heck of a lot about the details of the betting industry to make it worth while (if you do then that could be a winner), if you already owned the domain and couldn't afford a better name then that would be the most 'usable domain' from the list.

But I stress only develop the domain name if you have a good knowledge of the subject or a deep wish to learn about it. Developing is not for everyone, but I would suggest every domainer should try it at least once so as to understand better the domaining industry with regard to our end-user's perspective.
Yes you are righ

So In your opinion betting types is good
What you say about others

•••
I think also but its seller not want to sell at cheap price
Then I should I do?
No, its worth registration cost becasue many similar domains expires every day and if you are ready to wait for 3-4 years then you can try.

Last edited:
•••
Ok

But generic domain , can you please tell me what are generic domain?
Brand eg Captofy.com vs what it becomes eg: web design business. so NYwebdesigns could be an alternative eg geo + generic if was to have both a brand and generic feeders to give it traffic.

Last edited:
•••
Nameworth says it can take up to 20 years to sell at that price.

means buy domain
list for sale at $9450
and wait for 20 years LOL

See Tender Basket both words are not related to each other. Means not a gen. english.
TenderBasket.com

If any company is selling tender services and looking for a domain for their company then there is very less chance that they will search for tenderbasket.com
If i make a website on it?

•••
Brand eg Captofy.com vs what it becomes eg: web design business. so NYwebdesigns could be an alternative eg geo + generic if was to have both a brand and generic feeders to give it traffic.
M
No, its worth registration cost becasue many similar domains expires every day and if you are ready to wait for 3-4 years then you can try.
OK

So captofy is good in your opinion

In your view what is the value should be for this if i have it?

•••
I have listed a cervezaroja.es

I have seen meaning of its in english its said RedBeer

So its profitable to buy

•••
If i make a website on it?
Making a website is not enough you have to do all things as explained by @TheBaldOne

You are from India Right.
I have a domain Hanuman-Chalisa.com Its .com
about 10 Crore people use to listen to Hanuman Chalisa every day right?

It has website too, but there is no revenue because of no promotion.

If you develop a Tender basket then you have to give useful information in that, spend money on promotion. And then go to another tender related website if they are looking to acquire it.

•••
•••
M

OK

So captofy is good in your opinion

In your view what is the value should be for this if i have it?
Registration cost - many similar domains expire everyday.

•••
Making a website is not enough you have to do all things as explained by @TheBaldOne

You are from India Right.
I have a domain Hanuman-Chalisa.com Its .com
about 10 Crore people use to listen to Hanuman Chalisa every day right?

It has website too, but there is no revenue because of no promotion.

If you develop a Tender basket then you have to give useful information in that, spend money on promotion. And then go to another tender related website if they are looking to acquire it.
Means its can be also profitable if work hard?

•••
What you say about others

Instinctively I have no opinion of value on them. (Sorry but unless I know something about the target market involved I do not give an opinion. (y) )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back